Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• gotta check tomorrow am..camera triggers on all movement cameras aimed at..

Giddy with excitement!! Who's about to get a foot in their ass!!!.......waiting for the reveal is killing us!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• gotta check tomorrow am..camera triggers on all movement cameras aimed at..

K, upon looking @ video, the culprit is a big coyote! :D No takers last night, but COYOTE video was cool...

I'll keep ya posted if we get anything good???

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• It will take a radically different strategy for Trump to win the general election than that of the Republican primary. In the primary all he had to prove was he couldn't care less about being "politically correct" since a vast majority of the voters feel the nation is choking on it. Now he has to prove he's not a loose cannon and is fully capable of running the greatest country this world has ever known. Sounds to me like he's finally listening to his advisers. :thumbsup:

• People on both sides are looking for a reason NOT to vote for Hillary. All Trump needs to do is give everyone a reason to vote for him. Hillary could just drown in all her corruption if he stays on his own message. Unless the moderators are totally rigged in Clintons favor we should be able to watch her go up in flames based solely on her record.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• COME ON @WOLF - are you shittin me?? Are you gonna say if it were not you or I with the evidence out there we would not be in a federal lockup?? Without an Obama DOJ and FBI director reporting to them- that is the ONLY reason she has not been indicted. You are correct that you are innocent until proven guilty but anyone who believes there is not enough evidence to take to a grand jury is either politically blinded or has no interest in lady justice being blind. Remember if you or anyone else here on this forum as much as just READ one of the classified emails Clinton "carelessly" handled we would be looking at serious jail time. One thing I will certainly give the Clinton's they have blurred the lines between politics and criminality!! At least there is something she does well!

• I have been a DOD contractor for the past 9 years after retiring from the Army (20+) I have maintained a security clearance for the better part of 20 years. I do know that at any point in time if I violated security policies as Hillary did, I would never work in my field again, be in prison, and have my life ruined. We the people play by the rules and do the right thing. These politicians have been doing this for decades and getting away with it. Our technology and social media has allowed this to come to light for the people to see. We put Martha Stewart in jail.......for way less. Power, money, influence , and who you know is the game. Just my rant.

• Donald and Hillary Go Into A Bakery on the Campaign Trail.
    As soon as they enter the bakery, Hillary steals three pastries
    and puts them in her pocket.
    She says to Donald, "See how clever I am?
    The owner didn't see anything and I don't even need to lie.”
    I will definitely win the election.

The Donald says to Hillary, "That's the typical dishonesty you
    have displayed throughout your entire life, trickery and deceit.
    I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."
    Donald goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a
    pastry and I will show you a magic trick."
    Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry.
    Trump swallows it and asks for another one.
    The owner gives him another one.
    Then Donald asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.
    The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and
    asks, "What did you do with the pastries?"
    Trump replies, "Look in Hillary's pocket"...

• @Moto864 thank you for your input from a voice of experience. Perhaps you could try and educate me a little further. You and several others that I know have had security clearances in the past and have said EXACTLY the same thing. Where is the outrage and cries for Clinton's head on a stick?? I think it is due to possible retaliation from the Obama/Clinton machine. If I am right this could be one of the greatest scandals in American politics EVER!! Please tell me I am wrong - I hate to think we have sunk even lower than I imagined we could!!

• I hate to think we have sunk even lower than I imagined we could!!

Take whatever level you think we have sunk to, then take the worlds biggest backhoe and dig as deep as it will go, then take a nuke and put it in the bottom of the hole and detonate it.
    The resulting hole will be at the level Obama, Hillary and the democratic party has us at now.
    IF Hillary wins the presidential election, in 4 years that hole will be the level that we will hope to one day climb up to.
    If the Democrats think that the lying, back stabbing, murdering criminal enterprise of Hillary is the best the country deserves,
    we are screwed at a level never seen before in the history of the United States.