Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Hummm so I guess we can expect to see all of the toll roads in California disappear as well. And all the revenue that goes along with it all for the good of the people - correct??

Not everyone can afford a fast track!

And let’s just get away from using airplanes altogether. Not everybody can afford an airplane ticket. I say the legislators all get on the bus.

And that line skipping pass you get at Disneyland with extra money - that needs to go too!!

Comiefornia!!

What say you Edward Neal ??

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• I'm a Clear member and love it. I guess I'm wealthy and entitled since I can pay the $187/year membership lol.

• not a service I am personally familiar with. When we fly out of LAX, its almost always the international terminal and we just get in the lines like everyone else - - on the other hand I do have fast track stickers on all of our vehicles including my slingshot, but it they got rid of it tomorrow it wouldn't really faze me much - - most of the places I drive/ride dont have it anyway

so "what say I" - - - not something worth worrying about - - things in this country are so screwed up my wife and I are very seriously considering selling our house here in Palm Springs and moving to the Philippines and building a little place on a beach and maximizing my retirement savings.

Seriously, with what we have set aside for our retirement years we can life like royalty over there

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• not a service I am personally familiar with. When we fly out of LAX, its almost always the international terminal and we just get in the lines like everyone else - - on the other hand I do have fast track stickers on all of our vehicles including my slingshot, but it they got rid of it tomorrow it wouldn't really faze me much - - most of the places I drive/ride dont have it anyway

so "what say I" - - - not something worth worrying about - - things in this country are so screwed up my wife and I are very seriously considering selling our house here in Palm Springs and moving to the Philippines and building a little place on a beach and maximizing my retirement savings.

Seriously, with what we have set aside for our retirement years we can life like royalty over there

If you have 'Grandkids' that NOT going to happen... Your wife won't let it.

• If you have 'Grandkids' that NOT going to happen... Your wife won't let it.

actually its my wife's idea and with the money we save you can bet we will be flying the grand kids out for regular visits or flying back for visits.. But even if it doesnt happen right now I still love that we always have the option of escape if we choose.

plus with our number one granddaughter already 22 and number 2 18 we dont even have to bring their parents when they visit :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Please can someone explain this to me... Influencing elections has been a hot topic for some time... with all the Russian/Chinese trying to influence elections...

Trumps lawyers said this today... “There’s nothing wrong with trying to influence an election,” Todd Blanche, one of Trump’s lawyers, countered in his. “It’s called democracy.”

So it is ok now...??

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

When it's your own election in your own country it is just a teansy bit different than say Russia/China/Ukraine influencing our election. How can you campaign without influencing and what would you call the actions Zuckerberg and the like took in the last Presidential election, Was that influencing or was it campaigning and participating in your own Democracy.

Take your animosity toward the players out of it and I believe your pearl clutching at the statement will subside.

......... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Not sure I get what you are saying... no animosity involved.. just curious how it is ok to influence an election. So, if I am. understanding you correctly, it is ok for a person to influence an election for themself, but it is not ok for another country to influence an election for that same person??

Campaigning is not influencing in my mind, it for the most part for all candidates is plain lying.

But, please defend to the end anything that could possibly be wrong with you candidate, as others defend what could possibly be wrong with theirs (I am still writing in Tulsi Gabbard for my vote).

It is like my neighbor.. he just informed me that when the Donald says whatever he is talking about having done being the best ever, it is New York humor... and if one is not from New York they wouldn't understand... but he does even through he is a Colorado Native and has never been to New York... Yup.. still laughing...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.