Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• To all you slightly older folks out there, would you say this is the worst US sitting president you have seen in this country?

At my mid 50s, Jimmy Carter was generally considered the worst president. Nice guy, lousy POTUS.

My theory was he went into charity work to make up for his time as President; to redeem himself...

I'm sure after one year of Biden and Team Pedo, Jimmy is making up for lost time hitting the strip clubs, smacking fannies and motorboating boobies...

• Changing the subject, a little! How many of you are believing the $hit the White House is putting out about Russia?

This is a good question - - personally I think most of everything coming out of the White House right now is intended to get people to change what we are paying attention to - - its misdirection intended to take our focus off of the terrible job the administration is doing. On top of this I also suspect that the administration and military industrial complex would find another military conflict economically beneficial and what we are being told is intended to get us in a more accepting frame of mind for the conflict that they are actually pushing to get us into. Unfortunately it seems as if this countries leaders find international conflict to be very personally rewarding

In my younger days I felt there was a choice in our political system - a choice where the voters could pick actual people who cared about the people or pick those who only said they cared about the people - - unfortunately these days I have come to believe that its all smoke & mirrors. Every damn one of them is a self serving elitist and everything that any of them tell us needs to looked at with a great deal of skepticism

instead of "are they BS'ing us a better question might be "why" are they BS'ing us? what do they have to gain?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• It's been a long-standing tradition that the wife and I pick-up king crab legs and cook at home to avoid the valentine's day crowd. I went out this morning to pick some up. Two each for the wife, granddaughter and myself (6 total). The lady next to me said she was thinking about getting them so see wanted to see how much mine were first. I explained that it's a valentine traditional, so I'm not really concerned about the cost but bracing for a shock. The guy put them on the scale and I was pleasantly surprised. I saw 59.95. The guy said $239. (Two hundred and thirty-nine dollars). The 59.95 was the LB price. Everyone around me let out a gasp. Before I could reply the guy behind the counter looked at me and said "You don't want them". Not as a question but as if I would be crazy to buy them. I called the wife and see agreed tradition or not there's a limit.

Things are getting really crazy and it's going to get worse.

• In my opinion all the world bad actors (Russia is just one) are going to take advantage of a weak, feckless President. I’ve always said the correlation between the fall of the Roman Empire and the USA is stunning. Nero played the fiddle while Rome burned — Biden will do the same….only he will eat an ice cream cone 😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• In my opinion all the world bad actors (Russia is just one) are going to take advantage of a weak, feckless President. I’ve always said the correlation between the fall of the Roman Empire and the USA is stunning. Nero played the fiddle while Rome burned — Biden will do the same….only he will eat an ice cream cone 😂

If you look at history every single nation that was once considered great and at the top of the heap, so to speak, eventually fell from that precipice - - - I guess its just human nature to fuck it up

I guess the only real question left isn't if the U.S. will fall from her place it the top but rather is how far will she fall?

fortunately for me I probabally won't be around long enough to see the bottom - - =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Back to the up coming war. When I was in the Navy we had a saying, War makes rate. Seen it happen many times in Vietnam. Plus as it was said many companies will make a lot of money producing war goods. Biden may even hope that it will make him look good.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

We'll be very lucky if it is held to Russian aggression. Russia, China & Iran are getting very cozy. At the very least a door has been opened. They're not concerned about proper pronouns, or a green new deal. They're out to win.

Nightmare scenario-China, Russia, Iran all collaborating against U.S. (lawenforcementtoday.com)

Iran, Russia, China kick off joint military drills in Indian Ocean amid growing ties - Pars Today

• It's a different ball game. The Republican Guard, Taliban & Al Qaeda were no joke but to confront Russia on it's door step with the modern weaponry in use today. When the # 2 & 3 world powers start to align with each other. Combined with another strong oil producing nation about to become a nuclear nation more than happy to sell it's oil to anyone in need. We are in trouble. Deep trouble on multiple fronts.

This should have been realized years ago! So we spent our time spinning our wheels becoming a "woke" divided nation.

• There are approx 7 billion people in this world... we comprise about 350 million... why do we always have to be tip of the spear? It goes back to the WW's were we actually did some good and has never left.

I have been saying the Fall of the Roman Empire part Deux since I can remember and for the most part was ignored. If one looks around, the country is lazy, wants "money for nothing", has no sense of unity, and is basically lost as a society. Many homeless, yet have money for drugs, alcohol, and the like. The media cheerfully called it the great resignation... but very few lost any government benefits....

Yet, we glorify the "gladiators" (NFL) and have the games which has always been about distraction and the masses are blind to the truth.. Remember the uproar about the kneeling... how many said I will never watch another game...yet the viewership is now higher than it was before.. Here is how far we have come... celebrating your cities win now involves looting stores... I say as an almost defunct nation we deserve to fall so maybe something better can be built from the ashes..

I do not think Russia, China and the like want to be here, they just do not want us over there trying to tell them what to do. Our "leadership" is up in arms over a "possible" invasion of Ukraine, but we invaded and controlled the Iraq/Afghanistan region for 20 years without a second thought to it.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Biden is over selling the Russian invading story. Anything to distract from the train wreck his administration has caused. Of course now if they don't invade he will take credit for stopping them.

Who really gives a shit about Ukraine?

• Back to the up coming war. When I was in the Navy we had a saying, War makes rate. Seen it happen many times in Vietnam. Plus as it was said many companies will make a lot of money producing war goods. Biden may even hope that it will make him look good.

It is all about the money and who can make the money off of the war.

• https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/…rucker-protests-1.5780283

Wait what? Freezing protestors bank accounts and arresting what is basically non-violent 100% justified protests against government tyranny? This is what happens when you allow communists to have a monopoly on violence. I can guarantee you if it was a BLM protests and they were burning and looting all of Canada this wouldn't happen.

Stand up against tyranny and your constitutional rights Canada, the time is now.