Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Egypt, Jordan, Palestinian, Saudi Arabia, France, Germany, Arab League, Qatar.... etc have told Trump this is not a good idea and the consequences are to Big!

And no matter how much they complain, Israel exists.
    Israel is here to stay
    Israel has every right to exist as their fucked up countries do.
    And Israel has the right to defend it's land, borders and people the same as we do.
    So if Hammas, Palestine, quatar and who ever wants to lob rockets over the border, Israel WILL bend them over and fuck them up.
    AND THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO IT.
    I wish they would just go ahead and invade and take the Gaza strip to protect their border.

• So what’s behind the Trump Logic of tomorrow’s possible announcement “U.S. to recognize Jerusalem as it’s Capital”....

We could be looking at one hell of a historical move.... and or much unrest in the Middle East with a return of Palestinian or Hamas rocket launches into Jerusalem/Israel - lives lost! Could this be a good move, if so why?

Egypt, Jordan, Palestinian, Saudi Arabia, France, Germany, Arab League, Qatar.... etc have told Trump this is not a good idea and the consequences are to Big!

Basically it’s because Israel has been asking for it since the 60s. No US President until now, if he does, has had the stones to do what what they asked.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• I thought all of our embassies were in the capital cities of the countries. Tel Aviv is not the capital.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• I believe they said today the U.S. would put the embassy in Jerusalem if it was declared Israel's capital.

Jerusalem has been the official capital of the State of Israel and the center of its government since 1950. Jerusalem is the seat of Israel’s President, Knesset, and Supreme Court, and the site of most government ministries and social and cultural institutions.

........ nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Harassment

Every day, a male employee walks up very close to a female co-worker at the coffee machine.
    He stops, inhales quite deeply and says that her hair smells nice.
    After a week of this, the woman can't stand it anymore.
    She takes her issue to a supervisor in Human Resources and asks to file a sexual harassment grievance against the guy..

The supervisor is puzzled and asks, "What's threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?"

"It's Frank. The midget................

• Good point @Red, it's very important to know who voted for something before people except their "own" opinion. They wouldn't want to form an opinion that clashes with that of their chosen party.

Then again, people could stop claiming a party, stop towing the party line, stop being party puppets/sheeple and actually use their brain and come to their own opinions on a variety of topics and which politicians to vote for based on the person and not a Damn letter (R)(D) ;)

• Hey @WOLF - ya know I gotta stir the pot - Trump is actually keeping his campaign promises-very refreshing !! Lowest unemployment in 17 years - economy soaring - ISIS on the run - those are FACTS in forming my opinion and Obama sure didn’t and couldn’t do it with his policies. We may have to propose a Constitutional Amendment to allow Trump to run for a 3rd term !!!! :P:D

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Good point @Red, it's very important to know who voted for something before people except their "own" opinion. They wouldn't want to form an opinion that clashes with that of their chosen party.

Then again, people could stop claiming a party, stop towing the party line, stop being party puppets/sheeple and actually use their brain and come to their own opinions on a variety of topics and which politicians to vote for based on the person and not a Damn letter (R)(D) ;)

It was funny when I had a little discussion with a friend earlier. Once I explained that Trump wasn't doing anything but allowing a law passed by both parties to be implemented he didn't want to discuss it anymore.

• Something that bothers me is, don't they represent the people and is the peoples voice? Once they get in place, they change to their own agenda to their own cause. :S I had to testify one day and the panel asked what my opinion was. I said my opinion doesn't matter because this is what the people want. I was then told apparently I haven't been in politics very long because I don't have my own agenda. I responded by saying I represent the people in my county as their voice and that is my agenda.

• Something that bothers me is, don't they represent the people and is the peoples voice? Once they get in place, they change to their own agenda to their own cause. :S I had to testify one day and the panel asked what my opinion was. I said my opinion doesn't matter because this is what the people want. I was then told apparently I haven't been in politics very long because I don't have my own agenda. I responded by saying I represent the people in my county as their voice and that is my agenda.

Thank you @Shatneyman