Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• You CAN NOT help a race of people, or a whole country of people UNLESS they want to also help solve the problems themselves.
    That is my problem with illegal immigrants coming to this country because THEIR country is unfair to them, or THEY have not put forth the effort to become successful themselves.
    Why don't they stand up and fix the problems in their own country, IF they would show that willingness, then I would not have a problem helping them IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, not by allowing them to come here and become a drain on our resources and reap the rewards we have by standing up to our own government to get them and be willing to fight to keep them.
    So I agree with Trump, deport the illegals, stop the illegal immigration by securing the borders.

We have, as a country ALWAYS welcomed people to this country, as long as it is done LEGALLY and following the LAWS of this country.

• @WOLF once again you make a compelling argument and I think one thing for sure we can agree on that the US deserves better than either of these candidates. No matter which candidate wins it will result in more gridlock with neither the ability to unite the people. The thing that really scares the crap out of me is us winding up with a liberal Supreme Court. This is an area where it can and will affect our day to day lives - way more than a President can. Wolfie I would truly like to hear your thoughts on this gravely important issue. Make me not terrified of Hillary's nominations for the Supreme Court. An Obama nomination makes me wanna go in a corner and weep!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I'm throwing this out there cause there are a lot of you guys following this thread that are may more informed and experienced with the following. This lunatic in North Korea scares the crap outta me. This guy could sell a nuke to terrorists, fire a nuke at South Korea or somebody else. Does he have the capability to start Armageddon? Hillary or Trump both scare me - Hillary doing not enough - Trump doing too much?? I think this guy may be way more of a threat than Putin or ISIS. What are you guys thoughts - especially @Orangeman??

• I think this guy may be way more of a threat than Putin or ISIS. What are you guys thoughts

After today there is no doubt .... now with China, Russia, and the EU condemning the latest developments then members of the United Nations all but admitting politics and sanctions have and will continue to fail there is only one answer ..... and it will take someone willing to work with our historic "enemies" to unite a world force .... the answer ... there is only one way to handle a rabid dog (my opinion of course) .......

Handled quickly, completely, and with full cooperation this has the potential to unite the superpowers .. if that happens the rest will take care of itself .... impossible if we continue on our same path, with the same views, and same players ....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited 2 times, last by Orangeman ().

• China won't allow action against North Korea. Telling them "No,no, bad country" is one thing, but actually doing something is completely different. They may have nukes, but they lack a delivery vehicle for now, and there are easier places/ways to get black market nukes than North Korea (too much visibility).

China is more dangerous by far, and that's merely with conventional weapons and power projection capability. You want to worry about something, worry about China and Russia going to bed with each other. If you think Putin will bat an eye at Clinton, and if you think China will respect her, I think you are in for a serious surprise.

• Trump is corrupt and thinks he lives above the law

Im gunna say if that's a thought then there both guilty.. He may think he's above the law? Never got that impression? , but he never broke any...Laws/ rules obviously do not pertain to Hellary cause anyone else would be in jail for life with her shenanigans...

They will get her on the deleted emails.....tick -tock

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Hillary or Trump both scare me - Hillary doing not enough - Trump doing too much??

It's funny a group of us were just talking about this this morning. We came up with, though Trumps bold and speaks outright, he would really think hard whats best for America. He may react quick, say the RED, WHITE & BLUE will not take your Crap, good or bad?? ..Hellary would curl up in a ball and ask all her advisers what they think she should do. Think she would go into a panic and completely shut down when a real threat/ decision needed to be made...I honestly think Obama would make her decisions...she's his puppet

• you want the illegal immigrants to go back and fix it when we can't even fix our own country? I am totally against illegal immigration send them all back families kids whatever. Our government is so corrupt why can't we fix it? Because they're a bunch of stupid people out there that don't know crap. They're ignorant they don't know anything about what's going on they just vote for who will give them the freebies. Trump has it right what the hell have the Democrats done for the black community?

• I agree bones, my statement you quoted was a Xerox of Bill's post right above mine(I changed the name). I was essentially stating what you said here, without saying it. I did not rebut Bill's statement, I merely added to it. ;)
    I love the Garbage Pail Kid post. :D

Wolf , No problem Buddy..Im just saying ..It's all good not a jab or anything.. I think they both have issues.. It's just a matter of who has less baggage and who people think can get the job done better. You know how I feel... :thumbup:

• Quote OF THE DECADE:

“A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free
    comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free
    clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does indeed already exist:
    It's called Prison."

Sheriff Joe
    Arpaio

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Kenneth," he says.And what is your question, Kenneth?" she asks.

"I have three questions," he says. "1st -- whatever happened in Benghazi?; 2nd -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?; and, 3rd -- whatever happened to the missing six-billion-dollars while you were Secretary of State?"Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. When they resume Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different boy -- little Johnny -- puts his hand up. Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is. "Johnny," he says.
    "And what is your question, Johnny?" she asks.
    I have five questions," he says. "1st -- whatever happened in Benghazi?; 2nd -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?; 3rd -- whatever happened to the missing six-billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?; 4th -- why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?; and 5th -- where's Kenneth?"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
    The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
    Tear down this wall!
    RONALD REAGAN

• Turns out Hillary despises a lot of us as much as we despise her!!
    Clinton says half of all Trump supporters belong in ' basket of deplorables'

FoxNews.com
    Published September 9, 2016

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton caused an uproar late Friday after telling a fundraiser audience that half of Republican nominee Donald Trump's supporters could be described as part of a "basket of deplorables."

The former secretary of state, who described her own remarks as "grossly generalistic", said Trump had bolstered people who are "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it." She did add that Trump's other supporters are frustrated by hard times and merit sympathy.

"They are just desparate for change," Clinton said. "They don't buy everything [Trump] says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different.

Clinton was speaking at an LGBT fundraiser in New York City, where she encouraged supporters to "stage an intervention" if they have friends considering voting for the Republican nominee.

"That may be one conversion therapy I'd endorse," said Clinton, referring to a type of counseling designed to urge gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender children to change their sexual orientation. The Democratic nominee later clarified that she wants to end the practice.

Singer Barbra Streisand, who performed at the fundraiser, altered the lyrics of the Stephen Sondheim song "Send In The Clowns" to mock Trump, referring to the real estate mogul as a "sad, vulgar clown."

Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway responded to Clinton's remarks on Twitter late Friday.

Trump spokesman Jason Miller said in a statement that Clinton had "revealed her true contempt for everyday Americans" and called the remarks an "inexcusable mistake."

Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill defended the candidate in tweets of his own.

"Obviously not everyone supporting Trump is part of the alt-right, but alt-right leaders are with Trump," Merrill added. "And their supporters appear to make up half his crowd when you observe the tone of his events.

The fundraiser capped a day during which Trump again attacked Clinton's credibility. He said Clinton was being "protected" during the Justice Department's investigation into her use of a private email server while secretary of state.

"She could walk right into this arena right now and shoot somebody with 20,000 people watching, right smack in the middle of the heart, and she wouldn't be prosecuted," Trump said at a rally in Pensacola, Fla.

Trump also faced criticism from within his own party for refusing to outline his plans for combating foreign policy challenges, including threats posed by ISIS. Trump said this week that he does indeed have a plan, but would convene military leaders in his first 30 days in office to craft another plan.

Trump has also faced criticism for praising Russian President Vladimir Putin during a high-profile national security forum earlier in the week, and appearing on a Russian-backed television network Thursday evening.

On Friday, Clinton said she was "disappointed" by Trump's decision to appear on RT America, saying that "every day that goes by this just becomes more and more of a reality television show. It's not a serious presidential campaign."

With several prominent Republican national security officials already concerned about Trump's national security acumen, Clinton has tried to cast herself as the better potential commander in chief. She has aggressively promoted her growing list of military endorsements from both parties.

On Friday, her campaign said the number of retired generals and admirals endorsing Clinton for president has grown to 110. Trump quickly countered by saying his list had ballooned to 120 former U.S. generals and admirals earlier in the week.

Trump's running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, received his first intelligence briefing Friday. The vice presidential nominee declined to offer any specifics since the information was classified.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

• Thanks Hillary, so much for Trump having having the big mouth. Don't throw stones @ glass houses-BITCH! Funny how if Trump makes comments there all over him, she makes comments??? Im sure someone will delete them & say "what comments?" Great email to pass onto Everyone I know!

• Trump & The Pope

Seeking a weekend break from his campaign rallies; Donald Trump jetted to his yacht, which was docked off the coast of Italy. He invited Pope Francis and the press corps on board for a Saturday afternoon cruise. It was a rather windy day. The Pope's little hat, his zucchetto, was blown from his head and into the water.

A crewman began lowering a boat to retrieve the zucchetto. Trump told the crewman not to bother. Trump climbed down the yacht's ladder; walked across the waves, picked up the zucchetto; walked back to the yacht and handed it to the Pope.

The Pope and the press corps were amazed! Donald Trump could actually walk on water!

Speculation immediately began as to how ABC, CNN, NBC, ABC, The Washington Post and New York Times would report this miraculous event to the rest of the world.

The next morning the New York Times headline read . . .

DONALD TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!