Painter's Posse SSITS18

• For anyone still interested in a shirt @STYLN and I have extended the date to Monday EOD for shirts. Please either PM me or put in this thread if you want a Posse Shirt for MV. After Monday it will be too late to order.

Right now I have
    @dangerdarrell and @HeRSling - 2 XL

So you have until MOnday..

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• @Zorasmiles and @Shatneyman you are welcome to posse shirts. Even if you are not going!!

thank you sir, but I'm out, for me, it's like saying I've been there done that. I'm not saying it's wrong or trying to discourage anyone from the posse shirts. I think everyone who has one will represent the posse very well. I plan on riding with the posse at a later date and will get a shirt or two at that time, if available. Thanks again sir, stay safe

• Well I guess I'm shameless! If a Posse Imposter shirt is an option I'd take a medium. I will represent out here on the west coast and it will give me incentive to make it out to Maggie in the future. I don't expect voting privilege but will definitely hoist one in His honor!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Well I guess I'm shameless! If a Posse Imposter shirt is an option I'd take a medium. I will represent out here on the west coast and it will give me incentive to make it out to Maggie in the future. I don't expect voting privilege but will definitely hoist one in His honor!

Likewise!

I do feel though because I ride in a @Painter masterpiece, that I am a Posse member by "induction through chariot"... :thumbsup:

One day I'll ride in MV with y'all... Just need to figure out towing and time off...

• Likewise!
    I do feel though because I ride in a @Painter masterpiece, that I am a Posse member by "induction through chariot"... :thumbsup:

One day I'll ride in MV with y'all... Just need to figure out towing and time off...

I completely agree. You are the honorary President of the Imposter chapter. (I just made that up...)

• thank you sir, but I'm out, for me, it's like saying I've been there done that. I'm not saying it's wrong or trying to discourage anyone from the posse shirts. I think everyone who has one will represent the posse very well. I plan on riding with the posse at a later date and will get a shirt or two at that time, if available. Thanks again sir, stay saf

....it would truly be a t-shirt I couldn't wear until I'm a true rider. Thanks @Shatneyman for shaking me back to reality. Out of my respect for Painter I'm withdrawing my request but please don't let this affect anyone else's decision.

• ....it would truly be a t-shirt I couldn't wear until I'm a true rider. Thanks @Shatneyman for shaking me back to reality. Out of my respect for Painter I'm withdrawing my request but please don't let this affect anyone else's decision.

I have T-shirts from many places I have not been. Friends and family bring them back to me. If anyone would like an Aruba hat, I will send it to you (only 1 available). No plane ticket required. @Shatneyman and @Zorasmiles, I've had personal interaction with both of you and you are both gentlemen. A T-shirt will not compromise that. But I get your point. You can't fake class - which is why I don't even try!

• ....it would truly be a t-shirt I couldn't wear until I'm a true rider. Thanks @Shatneyman for shaking me back to reality. Out of my respect for Painter I'm withdrawing my request but please don't let this affect anyone else's decision.

I have T-shirts from many places I have not been. Friends and family bring them back to me. If anyone would like an Aruba hat, I will send it to you (only 1 available). No plane ticket required. @Shatneyman and @Zorasmiles, I've had personal interaction with both of you and you are both gentlemen. A T-shirt will not compromise that. But I get your point. You can't fake class - which is why I don't even try!

You guys slay me!
    The “Posse” started by @SlingRider will include those who ride in Spirit with us not just limited to the actual journey to Maggie. There are no rules that govern who is or is not a “Posse Member”. This is not a “clique” but an example of Brotherhood!
    The Members of the Slingshot community has gifted me many Brothers after having one and only to lose him in the blink of an eye. For this I am eternally grateful.
    Maggie Valley or not, you still ride with me and, like it or not, you are my Brother!

• You guys slay me! The “Posse” started by @SlingRider will include those who ride in Spirit with us not just limited to the actual journey to Maggie. There are no rules that govern who is or is not a “Posse Member”. This is not a “clique” but an example of Brotherhood!
    The Members of the Slingshot community has gifted me many Brothers after having one and only to lose him in the blink of an eye. For this I am eternally grateful.
    Maggie Valley or not, you still ride with me and, like it or not, you are my Brother!

@Painter you are a true gentleman. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• @Painter is correct. Last years shirts were POSSE TO MV shirts.

This year is Painter’s Posse Productions - Pay It Forward shirts.

You all are part of the posse regardless of age, sex, wait where was I going. Oh yea. Regardless of MV or not. The purpose of the shirt is Mine, Trent’s and Jim’s way of saying thanks to all the family and friends we have.

@Shatneyman I completely understand, but you Sir are family and you can’t stop that brother.

So send me to your sizes and your money and stop the drama. :POKESS:

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• You guys slay me! The “Posse” started by @SlingRider will include those who ride in Spirit with us not just limited to the actual journey to Maggie. There are no rules that govern who is or is not a “Posse Member”. This is not a “clique” but an example of Brotherhood!

I have yet to meet the master himself let alone haven't even rode with over half the posse but I am gladly going to represent a shirt based on the message of why we are wearing them! There are some very outstanding people on this forum and to be a part of several folks who not only enjoy a similar interest but also go out of their way to call everyone "family" and help one another is what keeps me loving this place even more!

If price is an issue: PM me, if individual morals hinder you for reasons of why you cant wear one cuz you are not actually there; PM me!

Everyone who cares to represent the message of PAY IT FORWARD and whom has in one way or another been a part of that process is perfect enough to wear a t-shirt!! I feel thats what @Painter is trying to say because there are many here whom have yet to receive some master love but have done great deeds for others on this forum and these shirts are for them too!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I have yet to meet the master himself let alone haven't even rode with over half the posse but I am gladly going to represent a shirt based on the message of why we are wearing them! There are some very outstanding people on this forum and to be a part of several folks who not only enjoy a similar interest but also go out of their way to call everyone "family" and help one another is what keeps me loving this place even more!
    If price is an issue: PM me, if individual morals hinder you for reasons of why you cant wear one cuz you are not actually there; PM me!

Everyone who cares to represent the message of PAY IT FORWARD and whom has in one way or another been a part of that process is perfect enough to wear a t-shirt!! I feel thats what @Painter is trying to say because there are many here whom have yet to receive some master love but have done great deeds for others on this forum and these shirts are for them too!