Home invasion in order to steal slingshot

• While we were asleep last night someone broke into our home. They then went into the garage, and pulled the Slingshot out. They hit two of our other cars doing so. Why they used a cable or tow strap instead of just taking it out of gear I don't know.

The only good part was no one was hurt and they already caught the guys. They parked the Slingshot in their front yard. The Sheriff Department called in Swat team. One of the bad guys got bit by a police dog while trying to get away. I feel sorry for the guy. NOT

Our neighborhood is a 55+ community and normally very safe.
    Thanks guys for letting me vent. Be safe.

Insurance will cover the damage to the Sling and the other two cars.

Living the good life in central Florida.

• so sorry to hear that.
    I guess they would win one of those dumbest criminal awards.
    It would have to be pretty hard to hide you Sling it has original paint that can not be mistaken on the hood.
    I guess I will let Kujo start sleeping in the garage from now on

At least you were not injured and they got caught!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

Glad it is going to work out ...you seem to be much calmer about it than I would be ....

Would have gone down differently in my neighborhood ....

....... wink-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Oh no... this is terrible and one of my biggest fears... a home invasion. I have plenty of guns but still.
    I'm so glad everyone is OK and that insurance will cover the damages.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• I would always assume that a home invader is armed.

Don't know where you live but in FL if you forcefully enter my home it is within my rights to end your life so if you choose to do so you should assume I will ...

That is if you get in ......

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Can't fix stupid!! Park it in yard...Don't we have a thread saying, Why do you carry :whistling: . Glad they didn't harm anyone and the Bastards got caught!

PS-Im glad the dog bit him, wish it gnawed his leg off!! :thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I live in crazy Massachusetts which means if someone breaks into my home I have to run away. If I shoot them, I go to jail and the thief (if they live )sues me, if they die the thieves family sues me. Life is grand. Wish I lived in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Glad you are ok and even more happy they caught the bastards and the police dog got a little scumbag in his teeth. Death penalty seems appropriate in this case.

• Glad everyone is good man. I hate a thief. I had a Zx 10 stolen from my house and I'm still not over it. That's one reason I carry when I'm in the sling. Stay safe everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info