Quick Jack Group Buy

• Bill, I want to say again how much your efforts for us are appreciated — and you already have their jack!
    It sounds like they have already begun negotiating. Per their website, shipping is included with the purchase of a jack: QuickJack Garage Lift's Shipping Policy and Delivery. You're asking them for a discount for bringing them dozens of sales in one lump. Having them all shipped to one location would be giving them the discount. Hopefully the VP will appreciate the business you're bringing him and return the favor with a reasonable discount, shipping included.

Thanks again, Bill.

Like everyone else I want to thank you again @Bill Martin , to be honest i expected this to be an easy transaction, I expected that they would call you back within an hour and start haggling.

I mean we are buying 30 of these things which i don't think is an everyday occurrence,the fact that they didn't get back to you in a timely manner(end of business day) doesn't sit well with me.

I just don't see these things selling in high enough volume to where we are just another normal buyer.

I wish i had acted right away on the one @rabtech found for me....by the time i called it had been sold. :00008862:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• It's greed, companies wanna make it on both ends! I actually saw they offer free shipping already so a discount also will still make profit , word of mouth, sales , but like car dealers , etc they want on both ends instead of the bigger picture & being happy with a 50% profit instead of 70%... that goes for sling parts! Some of these mods are crazy $ for what they are!! :cursing::thumbdown: guess volume / #'s means diddly. It's all about making an extra buck, but that's the American way @ the end of the day :whistling:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Uhhhmmmm............ DUDE!!!!! What's up with "open air" ******URINAL!!!!????******
    Can't see the pics above the sink, but hope they're NOT pics of visitors to the "social" URINAL!!!! :00008172::00008172:

It's a man's garage what can I say. The pictures are from days ago when I ran a goose hunting guide service. Pictures are from hunts that I guided clients that became friends over the years. That's where I got my nickname of gooseman.

• Unable to go to MV - if I can get someone to grab mines closer to this end of woods... I can come an get it. Thanks Bill this looks like it "might" work out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• @Bill Martin, I understand we're waiting for someone of authority to make a decision.... that's fine. Knowing your career, I won't assume I can teach you a thing about negotiating, I'll leave that in your capable hands.

If they are unwilling to negotiate, then perhaps one of us can sign on as a dealer and place bulk orders and have the individual items drop-shipped to the end user. I work with another lift company, and that's exactly how they do it. It's not as simple (for us) as a group buy would be, but it may provide an alternate path to the same goal. If necessary, I'll step forward as the "dealer" since I already have everything in place to do it.

--
    Antony
    Plano, Texas, USA
    2016.5 Red Pearl (THE fastest color of them all!)
    "Code 3" :REDSS:

What oil do you think is best? :00000004:

• @Bill Martin, I understand we're waiting for someone of authority to make a decision.... that's fine. Knowing your career, I won't assume I can teach you a thing about negotiating, I'll leave that in your capable hands.

If they are unwilling to negotiate, then perhaps one of us can sign on as a dealer and place bulk orders and have the individual items drop-shipped to the end user. I work with another lift company, and that's exactly how they do it. It's not as simple (for us) as a group buy would be, but it may provide an alternate path to the same goal. If necessary, I'll step forward as the "dealer" since I already have everything in place to do it.

Hey - I really appreciate you steppin up - my plan was to start nagging until I get a definite yes or no. I'm up for whatever can get the guys the best deal. PM me and we can discuss a plan of attack!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I talked to the salesman briefly about possibly shipping en to Maggie Valley but not sure how many of our 29 that would leave out. Don't give up yet - I saved my best bullshit for the VP when he calls. BTW - did not realize this was an international company - we may be small potatoes ;(

29 is such an odd number and doesn't sound strong enough for a great deal. Add me to the list (if the discount is in the range we've been talking about) so 30 sounds better. If they bitch about the shipping terms, you could always go for a 20% shipped to the buyers home, but 40% shipped to MV. That might have them crunch the numbers and agree to the straight 30% off and deal with multiple locations for shipping

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I'm startin to get a little frustrated guys. I can't get past the salesmen that don't have the authority to make a deal like this. Left message for the VP twice and still no call back - he could at least call and say f@&k off - that would be better than nuthin!!!! Suggestions anyone??

• he could at least call and say f@&k off

Call them and tell them that!! You should get a response then...If 29 sales aren't big enough for them then I'm sure there are other companies that might feel the love!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I'm just about to the point Imma have to be a prick just to get to talk to the VP - I can't believe they are just flat out neglecting a $30K+ deal !!!!