NASCAR Spectators

• The sad part is Wallace had a chance to prove that things are not exactly how they are being portrayed. Here you have a driver who made it to the top tear of the sport and was hired by Richard Petty - the poster child for Good ol Boys. The King obviously thought the man had talent and race, religion or political affiliation had nothing to do with it. But no he jumps on the hate train and NASCAR lets him do it. So now you have another situation like that football player with the big hair. (sorry I don't know his name) and if Wallace does not get his contract renewed he will be playing the same game.

NASCAR just signed their death notice. The fans will move back to local tracks and support local drivers. Once the fan base dies the advertising dies and NASCAR dies.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I usually watch the cup races if it is on Fox. Don't get the NBCsports channel. Loved Wallace when he came aboard the cup circuit. He seemed like a great ambassador for the sport. Funny and very likable. I just have a opposite opinion on him now. I guess since he can't win a race he needs people to feel sorry for him. Maybe he thinks he'll keep driving in the cup series that way. No way he should get another contract. Come on King! Find a great driver and get the 43 back in the winners circle!

• I usually watch the cup races if it is on Fox. Don't get the NBCsports channel. Loved Wallace when he came aboard the cup circuit. He seemed like a great ambassador for the sport. Funny and very likable. I just have a opposite opinion on him now. I guess since he can't win a race he needs people to feel sorry for him. Maybe he thinks he'll keep driving in the cup series that way. No way he should get another contract. Come on King! Find a great driver and get the 43 back in the winners circle!

he’s screwed now, he can never fire him or he’ll be a RACe IST. They will lose all the black spectators. The only way out now is if he gets in a really bad wreck.

• Yesterday Nascar released this picture of the rope that was found in the garage link to pic on ESPN

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F0625%2Fr712531_4_3022x4032cc.jpg&w=570&format=jpg

Being a an old white guy from southern California I have no idea what it is like to grow up as a black man in this country, but I can say that if I were a black man - right now today, with everything that is going on - and I came to my work at a new location and opened the door and found this - - - I think my first reaction might well be to assume that someone is trying to send me a message - - - a very unfriendly racist message

Wallace did not make this up like Mr Smollett made up his lies - this rope tied in this manner was there when he got there and he simply reacted in the same way I think any black man might react

anyway thats just my take on this

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yep, that may have been the picture they released...

But, that's not the loop that was in the video.

That rope is too new...

And just how clean do you think a pull rope in a greasy garage would be?

Yep, not buying that shit for a minute!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• well - as I said - being a old white guy from California I am not qualified to judge what a black man felt or thought - - - As such I will simply take his word for it

JMO

• The picture I saw released by the FBI didn't look anything like that . But you know how it goes they'll modify anyting to fit their narrative.

does it really matter what it looks like to us? - - - is there only one specific size or style that a person is allowed to find offensive or to believe could be intended as a threat?

should a Jewish person only be allowed to be offended by a large perfectly drawn swastika in original Nazi German colors? little crooked ones we don't approve just don't count?

seriously people - - are we really going to assume we can judge what this man thought or felt and tell him he cant think that or feel that because the rope doesn't fit our definition of what it should look like???

Dismissing the feelings of this man because I find it uncomfortable or want to convince myself that this country doesn't still have these problems only hurts me

Sorry - I love you all, but this is how I feel

• Ed, Ed, Ed. Let's take a look at this. Here is a fit young man in the prime of his life who has risen to near the top of an elite sport in America, and who will probably make more money this year than you and I combined in the next 20 years, and you feel sorry for him. 40 million guys (and plenty of gals) would love to be in his place. I'm starting to think you're a bleeding-heart liberal.

You really need to get out and ride...I'm gonna watch the race. I can tune out all the bullshit and I like to watch guys go really fast round and round. I'm simple like that.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I just thought of this. I heard a rumor this morning. That Soros and Volkswagon bought 51% of NASCAR. At this point to me this is only a rumor. Anyone heard anything about this.

It's from a satirical site called' taters gonna tate'. Pretty funny if you read through it.

https://tatersgonnatate.com/bye-bye-nascar/#:~:text=George%20Soros%20and%20Volkswagen%20Group%20Buy%20NASCAR%20many,National%20Association%20for%20Stock%20Car%20Auto%20Racing%20%28NASCAR%29.#:~:text=George%20Soros%20and%20Volkswagen%20Group%20Buy%20NASCAR%20many,National%20Association%20for%20Stock%20Car%20Auto%20Racing%20%28NASCAR%29.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)