• Where in hell did you find that?

Just googled it. Lots of places sell it. Ordered 2 bottles to help cut down on shipping costs. The problem with ordering booze online is they rape you on shipping. Ordered from theliquorbarn.com. Found a whopping 2% discount coupon :rolleyes: & total came to $62.48. Need to find a better source for it... :00008862:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Just googled it. Lots of places sell it. Ordered 2 bottles to help cut down on shipping costs. The problem with ordering booze online is they rape you on shipping. Ordered from theliquorbarn.com. Found a whopping 2% discount coupon :rolleyes: & total came to $62.48. Need to find a better source for it... :00008862:

Wonder if the NH liquor store carries it....

• Wonder if the NH liquor store carries it....

I'm sure they sell it at any decent liquor store. It's probably cheaper right here in town but hell with it, it's Super Bowl Sunday & my ass is parked on the couch! :D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Never really been a fan of beer, but while stationed in Berlin in the 1970s, I liked Berliner Weisse mit Schuss, which is a centuries old Berlin tradition of a sour wheat beer with some raspberry syrup in it. Played rugby with the British soldiers stationed in Berlin and got a liking for Shandy, basically half-beer and half lemonade or a similar soda.
    As far as food, I never really got into fine German food, but I developed an addiction to Currywurst, a Berlin favorite made with a special sausage that was fried to a crisp skin and covered in a curry sauce typically made from ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and curry powder. I liked to add onions and Tabasco sauce, too and sometimes some spicy German mustard. I had some at a recent German Fest in Tomball, TX and the guy was from Berlin and made the sausages himself. They were really good, although paying the festival price of $8 for one small sausage did seem a little troubling. I'm hoping he opens a restaurant or store. Back in the 1970s, a currywurst and a small roll cost around 50 cents and a Coke to go with it was closer to $1. Beer was cheaper than soda!
    We used to go to a house my Wife's aunt had in Fredericksburg, TX (a sizable German community NW of Austin, TX) and would visit its German restaurants whenever we visited.

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• So...I never had beer till about 5 years ago. I was a hard liquor kind of guy. Rum is my drink of choice...but as I have gotten closer to 40...Beer is a more socially acceptable drink when going out. So...this made me a "Beer Snob". I luckily live in Colorado, where some of the best beer in the world is made. So here is my list:

Avery Brewing has some of the best I have ever had...especially their seasonal Rumpkin
    Breckenridge Brewery has some great beers
    Pikes Peak Brewing has a great IPA and a great Wheat

Now to 2 that I will drive across the country for 2 times a year...

Founder...especially their Oatmeal Stout and their Russian Imperial
    New Glarus...Spotted Cow

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Never really been a fan of beer, but while stationed in Berlin in the 1970s, I liked Berliner Weisse mit Schuss, which is a centuries old Berlin tradition of a sour wheat beer with some raspberry syrup in it. Played rugby with the British soldiers stationed in Berlin and got a liking for Shandy, basically half-beer and half lemonade or a similar soda.
    As far as food, I never really got into fine German food, but I developed an addiction to Currywurst, a Berlin favorite made with a special sausage that was fried to a crisp skin and covered in a curry sauce typically made from ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and curry powder. I liked to add onions and Tabasco sauce, too and sometimes some spicy German mustard. I had some at a recent German Fest in Tomball, TX and the guy was from Berlin and made the sausages himself. They were really good, although paying the festival price of $8 for one small sausage did seem a little troubling. I'm hoping he opens a restaurant or store. Back in the 1970s, a currywurst and a small roll cost around 50 cents and a Coke to go with it was closer to $1. Beer was cheaper than soda!
    We used to go to a house my Wife's aunt had in Fredericksburg, TX (a sizable German community NW of Austin, TX) and would visit its German restaurants whenever we visited.

When we were in Bremahavan in 1970 that was my first stop get one of those sausage and roll and the last stop on the way back to the ship. I know I did not spell it right to lazy to look it up. Never did know what it was called but damn it was good with the German mustard