• Have you been to Taco Mac? Good spot with tons of variety.
    I'm a little biased though. I design the draft systems for all of the Taco Mac locations.

• Our local Taco Mac shut down. There are several other places in the area with similar approach. Duckworth's is local in the area and the one in downtown Charlotte has something like 150 taps. They also have a bourbon tasting room in the cellar.

If you ever make to Charlotte, highly recommend it. Just have Uber on speed dial

• I brew my own. Spud Lite is one of my favorites. That's not a typo, I add a few pounds of potatoes to the mash. The abv is 6.5% so the "Lite" part is a little deceiving, but it's very easy drinking.

• Same as Mitch... Not really into beer... But bourbon or whiskey or even tequila with the right liquid partners, and I'm drinking!

Tequila... mmm... makes me 10 foot tall, bullet proof, invisible and damn good looking. Had to quit drinking the stuff years ago!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• tequila.

If you & hubby ever do make it out here to visit, you'll love La Posta Mexican Restaurant in Mesilla (an old town on south side of Las Cruces). The restaurant is in an old adobe building that's been there since the mid-1800's (was originally a stagecoach stop for the Butterfield Overland Mail Stagecoach Trail but has had various purposes over the years; inside its walls have been people such as Pancho Villa, Kit Carson, Billy the Kid, Pat Garret, etc.). Anyways, their bar serves over 100 brands of tequila! My favorite tequila that I've found is absolutely the smoothest I've ever tasted - Agavero, a producto de Mexico. Simply awesome...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Here's a tequila service set a friend gave me in 2007 as a "Welcome Home" for moving back to NM (left here in 1980 but, like General Douglas MacArthur, swore "I shall return!").

• Yes, he dates back 3000 years. There are kokopellis depicted on ancient petroglyphs in the area I live. I absolutely LOVE the American Indian cultures (as there were many) & have great respect for their way of life. Then the white man came along & destroyed their beautiful way of life. I have great empathy for their plight. For the libtards who believe in open borders without proper vetting & following the existing immigration laws already on the books, ask the American Indian how well that works. We are seeing in several European countries what is happening with the large influx of Muslims - their countries & cultures are slowly being eroded & will eventually be destroyed. History repeats itself. Sorry, off my soapbox now... :00000003:

• Beautiful collection @mytoy! I only own one German stein (my Dad, whom you've met, was stationed in Weisbaden '59-'62; I was 3-6 years old at that time). Some German construction workers gave me beer one day during their lunch - my Dad was pissed when I came home drunk! :D

• Beautiful collection @mytoy! I only own one German stein (my Dad, whom you've met, was stationed in Weisbaden '59-'62; I was 3-6 years old at that time). Some German construction workers gave me beer one day during their lunch - my Dad was pissed when I came home drunk! :D

Beautiful, but you know in Germany when I was a little boy beer was not considered alcohol, it fell into a basic food-group. :):D:00000436::00002485:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch