Another side exhaust (Bullet Performance)

• Not sure if this has been posted...I tried to search - did not find anything

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

Knowing the different variations tried when the A Team developed theirs this would more than likely cause exhaust intrusion into the cabin ... every other one with the exits under the fender have ...

Since its just a pipe straight out the side with three 90 degree exits anyone with an existing side exit could easily achieve the same look ..... I just purchased a new exit pipe to experiment with when I was going through exhaust tip testing .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Interesting look and the sound is pretty cool.

here is an unrelated question but that came to mind after seeing that video, is there no danger of that backfire igniting something on fire.

What causes it to backfire, is it related to aggressive tuning, turbo/surpercharge?

Will it also backfire on a N/A engine?

After seeing that backfire all i could think of was that video of the lamborghini in dubai that caught on fire due to large backfire while stopped on a light.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• That's a bad design for really good flow. See how the pipe extends past the third tip and is just capped. Big no-no. Each exit should roll out from the main pipe not just 90 off. More like this:

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• That's a bad design for really good flow. See how the pipe extends past the third tip and is just capped. Big no-no. Each exit should roll out from the main pipe not just 90 off. More like this:

I agree that is going to hurt performance a bit.
    Plus I think you may get more fumes up to the passenger.

Looks cool - give that much

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!