Report your current weather here.

• I took my sling to visit my Mom in an assisted living facility. It was a tremendous hit! Many wanted to go on a ride, I wish I could have obliged but with this covid thing it's not going to happen. Mom and I rode around the facility with allot of waves and looks. If you three can ride through to the facility it would be like a parade!

• canegrinder A Big Congratulations on Your New 2022 Slingshot and also on your 4th !!!! Would love to see a photo !!! I'm only on my 3rd and can't even Imagine being without one, and of course having a Very Loving and Supporting Wife Aways Helps !!!! Sorry to hear about your wife and Prayers for a Full and Speedy Recovery!!!

I'm also looking at the new 2022 Slingshots !!!!

• Current weather, not bad for January! Tomorrow a high of 51 is supposed to be met! Then things turn on us. By Wednesday night, forecast says 3-5 inches of snow. Thursday gets worse, 8-12 inches of the "White Hell", with winds of 20-30 mph. Thursday night another 3-5 inches of snow.... that's 14" on the low side and 22" on the high side! Oh, did I mention.... we will likely start with freezing rain before all of this. Friday winds jump up in the 40 MPH zone. Problem is, we are on the edge..... some say mostly snow (which I hope, but dread), and some say only 2-4 inches of snow with up to 2 inches of ice first. Just started the generator and checked it to see it's powering. I also started the snowblower, all working well.

See where this all goes. Might have better (more accurate) forecasts by Wednesday evening.

• Current weather, not bad for January! Tomorrow a high of 51 is supposed to be met! Then things turn on us. By Wednesday night, forecast says 3-5 inches of snow. Thursday gets worse, 8-12 inches of the "White Hell", with winds of 20-30 mph. Thursday night another 3-5 inches of snow.... that's 14" on the low side and 22" on the high side! Oh, did I mention.... we will likely start with freezing rain before all of this. Friday winds jump up in the 40 MPH zone. Problem is, we are on the edge..... some say mostly snow (which I hope, but dread), and some say only 2-4 inches of snow with up to 2 inches of ice first. Just started the generator and checked it to see it's powering. I also started the snowblower, all working well.

See where this all goes. Might have better (more accurate) forecasts by Wednesday evening.

Glad it is not me.

• I don't trust the weather people to be able to predict tomorrow's weather, but having said this - this is what they are saying we should expect for February

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Somebody we know is heading to Florida in the Morning....

• Well after the low 20s the other day Wednesday is to get into the mid 70s and I plan on finishing painting the last two sides of the house. I will cover the windows after TP tomorrow and hope I cleaned the paint sprayer good enough it still works.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• 2 nites ago it was 6 freakin degrees with windchill of -10 here in Maggie Valley. Stuck my head out the door and HOLY SHIT!!! Back in front of fireplace. Don’t know how you guys north of me deal with it but for a born and bred coonass that is too freakin COLD!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• 2 nites ago it was 6 freakin degrees with windchill of -10 here in Maggie Valley. Stuck my head out the door and HOLY SHIT!!! Back in front of fireplace. Don’t know how you guys north of me deal with it but for a born and bred coonass that is too freakin COLD!!

Only for a short period of time in MV.

Got up to 57 today, and has been sunny but rather windy. Roads are white with salt, or I may have gotten out for a bit. They have downgraded the storm for now as far as what they expect, but it is a winter storm warning starting at 7am tomorrow. Most will be rain tomorrow until evening, but some of that will turn to freezing rain and sleet before we get snow. In about a 24 hour period starting tomorrow evening, we are forecast from 9" up to 16". Some better than before, but still enough with the winds to be nasty. Winds are going to be here during the snow now, and will be in the 20-30mph continuous range but gusts into the mid high 40mph range.

Still a full day out, hoping it lowers some more. I'm not a fan of winter or snow, and ice from freezing rain is worse.

• Raining in La Porte, IN at the moment... Calling for snow to start about midnight???

Got up to 57 today, and has been sunny but rather windy. Roads are white with salt, or I may have gotten out for a bit. They have downgraded the storm for now as far as what they expect, but it is a winter storm warning starting at 7am tomorrow. Most will be rain tomorrow until evening, but some of that will turn to freezing rain and sleet before we get snow. In about a 24 hour period starting tomorrow evening, we are forecast from 9" up to 16". Some better than before, but still enough with the winds to be nasty. Winds are going to be here during the snow now, and will be in the 20-30mph continuous range but gusts into the mid high 40mph range.

Still a full day out, hoping it lowers some more. I'm not a fan of winter or snow, and ice from freezing rain is worse.

Freezing rain under a coating of snow is the worst. Bad for power lines and falling trees. Good luck!

• [quote='EjFord','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/2545-report-your-current-weather-here/&postID=365756#post365756']

Going to be 80 here today EJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Havey is on his way down. He left yesterday.

[/quote]

Is he coming to Punta Gorda ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro