Report your current weather here.

• Beautiful day - upper 70’s & sunny. Was out on the two- wheeler & hung a u-turn to snap this pic by a home out in the desert countryside...

Closeup

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• This Thanksgiving day should be a beautiful day here in the So California desert, the low this morning was around 48 and the high this afternoon is expected to be about 72 not a cloud in the sky very clear and dry - - - this is what I would call a perfect fall/winter day - - very typical any time from now until spring.

Having said this I find it interesting how different people from different places view the same weather in very different ways - - for me this is a chilly day, a sweater and long pants kind of day

the house next door to us is used as a short term vacation rental this time of year almost always rented by people trying to escape from areas of the country that are much colder

When I woke up this morning (late I slept in) it was just getting to 60 degrees outside and I hear all this sound of little kids playing and laughing - - I go to take my dog out side to do his business only to discover that next door at the rental the family that is staying there and all their kids are splashing and playing in the swimming pool and the wife is laying out on the lounge chair in her bathing suit trying to get some sun

I guess to them this is warm, but to me they are just plain crazy!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Pic of neighbor’s wife at swimming pool or it didn’t happen...

:evil:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Pic of neighbor’s wife at swimming pool or it didn’t happen...

:evil:

sorry - no pictures

I am not going to risk getting shot acting like a perv hanging over my neighbors wall with a camera

she wasnt that good 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I agree that does seem a bit chilly for swimming. It is interesting how you get used to the weather where you live so cold vs hot varies a lot because of that.:) It is similar weather here in AZ desert today and I am also wearing long pants!