Report your current weather here.

• Thus is how smart Vice Presidents are...

What was Joe Biden’s old job??:00008172:

He may have been off a little on the timeline, but the Northwest Passage thru the Arctic is now considered more navigable than ever before due to declines in sea ice.

You are still correct in that several of our previous Vice Presidents have had less than stellar careers after leaving the Vice Presidency.

• Frying egg on a sidewalk in June 1953. Guess the climate hasn’t changed much yet.

here in the desert we are having an unusual late summer heat wave, but our 100 degree plus days this year also got off to a late start all in all using my own measurements taken driving home in my slingshot every afternoon my view is that this summer has been no worse than any of the prior years.

As side note I am pretty sure the planet has been getting warmer almost consistently since the last ice age ended and I am also fairly confident that there will probably be another ice age at some point in the future and after that it will once again warm up - - and these things will happen if we are here or if we are not - - - like George says - the Planet isnt going anywhere - we are

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Normally I would be really happy that we havent even hit 100 degrees yet today, but the fact that we are only this cool because there is so much damn smoke from the fires that the sun hasn't even broken through and that kind of kills any joy

hoping the winds will pick up and blow this crap out of here this afternoon or evening

• Normally I would be really happy that we havent even hit 100 degrees yet today, but the fact that we are only this cool because there is so much damn smoke from the fires that the sun hasn't even broken through and that kind of kills any joy

hoping the winds will pick up and blow this crap out of here this afternoon or evening

Soot everywhere! Looks like it snowed on my truck!

Sounds like the fire is close? Hope not!

• Well , my weather is gonna change. No more Hot, Hotter, and Hell’s Front Porch!!!

With the tremendous friends and help on this forum, I have been talked into moving to Rogers Ar. With the unselfish help from dangerdarrell and HeRSling we have purchased a home in Rogers . So now I am in process of purging and making trips to relocate.
    Big Thank you to dangerdarrell and HeRSling for looking all over area and going the extra mile to go with realtor for walkthrough with cell.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Hummm a tad smoky today...

fortunately for us the winds shifting to where they are coming out of the east has pushed all of that garbage back out of our valley, unfortunately for you over on the other side of the mountains this means you get it all

yesterday when I went out to head home from work my slingshot had a nice coating of ash and I had to inhale that crap all the way home

• Big Bear is still burning I think 🥵

I didn't think it had gotten that far - - last I heard they were evacuating parts of Yuciapa - - but with the winds ???

• Bill Martin I hadn't checked this thread for awhile. Sorry about the damage and loss, but so happy you and Angie are outta there! Boomer congrats on the new home! I actually thought about that area, but figured I needed to be close to my daughter. I'll be moving into a new apartment in Leavenworth, Washington, next May.

To you in California, we in Washington are now getting a taste of what you have been dealing with. Yuck! A RV friend near Ashland, Oregon, just lost her home.

Miss everyone! Be safe!

• Well this kinda sucks. Worst air quality in the world apparently here in the NW. This is my back yard this morning. About twice as bad as yesterday which was twice as bad as the day before. Oh well, it's not a hurricane, flood or tornado and I'm probably not going to be directly threatened by fire so I'm not complaining - or riding - but people have died and homes are being destroyed. The suck just keeps coming...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• One of my best friends house and shop. His house is closer into town and he says the hordes of mosquitoes are even worse than the sweltering heat hindering clean up. He still has a good sense of humor still. He said at least the damn mask they want him to wear will keep mosquitoes out of his nose and mouth!! I could be done with coonass land until 2021 !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it