Report your current weather here.

• 30’s - 40’s here in PA and same in Maggie Valley when I return in Jan to continue house hunting. I can tell you I freakin love it. I’ll take this weather 7 days a week over 100 degree weather with 100% humidity. Hurricanes and sweltering heat is over for me !!!

Bill, your a hearty breed. Jeremiah Johnson!

• Hay at Roadhawg were you prior Air Force? Just asking, I was and I get busted all the time! Hah! ^^

I have them too, love them!

No, not Air Force, retired Army! You'll notice there's only one pad and it's on her side... 😆 Thank you for your service, brother!

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• They have been warning of a storm coming for days going today rain Monday they say. Well it did 5/100 of 1 inch. Left the slingshot home and took the he Volvo to work and never even needed the wipers. Now from what I hear over on the other side of the mountain they actually did get real rain

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• They have been warning of a storm coming for days going today rain Monday they say. Well it did 5/100 of 1 inch. Left the slingshot home and took the he Volvo to work and never even needed the wipers. Now from what I hear over on the other side of the mountain they actually did get real rain

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

My sister sent pics - they got SNOW in La Habra!

For those who don't know, La Habra is dead center of the Los Angeles metro-area just a few miles from Disneyland. Last time I remember it snowing in LA was 1969 - and that we just flurries, not anything that stuck to the ground.

• My sister sent pics - they got SNOW in La Habra!

For those who don't know, La Habra is dead center of the Los Angeles metro-area just a few miles from Disneyland. Last time I remember it snowing in LA was 1969 - and that we just flurries, not anything that stuck to the ground.

Yes - I heard over on the other side of the mountains toward the inland empire and LA the storm was rather intense in some areas - I heard there was hail, but didnt know there was any snow that wasn't up on the mountains.

Here on our side the mountains blocked most of the storm. It did end up raining for 30 minutes or so at my house last night, but I am near the foot of the mountain I dont think Palm Springs as a whole got much of it at all

This was my view from my driveway this morning as I was pulling out in my Sling

i-r7f9nmq-X2.jpg

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Snow will start this afternoon. One inch an hour in the heavy spots. We're in the 4 to 6 inch zone. East Central Iowa could see a foot or more.

Let's see . . . if I put airplane skis on the front and a semi chain on the back . . . .

Nah, I'll just stay inside and watch movies in VUDU.

• For those interested this is a link to a web cam that is at the top of the mountain in my picture above

Palm Springs Tram Camera

This is roughly a 15 minute tram ride up the mountain from my home - - always enjoyed that we can easily go play in the snow without having to live in it

• So - here we have it January 1, 2021 9:13 AM - - looks to be a great day and a great start to a new year - also pretty much what we would normally expect in January :)

i-GngQZNQ-X2.png