Happy Thanksgiving

• So I'm sitting here in the playroom at the front of the house with a cup of coffee in my hand, listening to the kids play and bicker, looking out in the pre-dawn grey light at the Slingshot parked on the lawn (yes, I just sit and look at it!), and I marvel at, amidst all the chaos of life, how generally content and thankful I am.

I am thankful to be home this Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for my brothers and sisters in arms who are out there, sacrificing this holiday, for all of us. I'm thankful for my two little ones, their good health and development as awesome mini-humans, even when they're in terrorist mode. I'm grateful for the job I have, all the responsibilities I've ended up with, and the trust I am afforded at work - it pushes me to be better to meet the challenges. I'm thankful for this awesome community of fellow Slingers, both locally and afar - we comment at least once a day, it seems, on how warm and welcoming and generally awesome this family is. You guys rock. And speaking of "we," I am most of all thankful for my @sideseatdriver, who keeps me (mostly) grounded and (generally) calm and civil, is an awesome and dedicated mother, and is the best accomplice in mischief a guy could ask for while staying on this side of the jailhouse door.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

• Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for the amazing Slingshot adventures I have had this year. But most of all I'm thankful for those of you who became my friends/family. I had no idea what that cross country trip would mean in my life.

• Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for the amazing Slingshot adventures I have had this year. But most of all I'm thankful for those of you who became my friends/family. I had no idea what that cross country trip would mean in my life.

You have inspired many young lady!

Happy Thanksgiving

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Happy Thanksgiving! As others have said, I am thankful for this group of friends and community. Countless acts of genuine kindness... Genuine giving... At every opportunity I get, I brag about the awesome people on this forum!

Thank you!

Edited once, last by MiM ().

• So I'm sitting here in the playroom at the front of the house with a cup of coffee in my hand, listening to the kids play and bicker, looking out in the pre-dawn grey light at the Slingshot parked on the lawn (yes, I just sit and look at it!), and I marvel at, amidst all the chaos of life, how generally content and thankful I am.

I am thankful to be home this Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for my brothers and sisters in arms who are out there, sacrificing this holiday, for all of us. I'm thankful for my two little ones, their good health and development as awesome mini-humans, even when they're in terrorist mode. I'm grateful for the job I have, all the responsibilities I've ended up, and the trust I am afforded at work - it pushes me to be better. I'm thankful for this awesome community of fellow Slingers, both locally and afar - we comment at least once a day, it seems, on how warm and welcoming and generally awesome this family is. You guys rock. And speaking of "we," I am most of all thankful for my @sideseatdriver, who keeps me (mostly) grounded and (generally) calm and civil, is an awesome and dedicated mother, and is the best accomplice in mischief a guy could ask for while staying on this side of the jailhouse door.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

You unappreciative bastard - not one word about the forum famous cookies your bride makes - I will just eat my Oreos today and fantasize about being you!! :00008356::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You unappreciative bastard - not one word about the forum famous cookies your bride makes - I will just eat my Oreos today and fantasize about being you!! :00008356::00008172:

You would cry if you saw what she was putting together today. We have a raspberry cheesecake pie and a s'mores cake in progress now, and later today we will have sour cream mashed potatoes and marshmallow sweet potatoes along with the turkey. Pretty sure we have all the food groups in there somewhere....

• You would cry if you saw what she was putting together today. We have a raspberry cheesecake pie and a s'mores cake in progress now, and later today we will have sour cream mashed potatoes and marshmallow sweet potatoes along with the turkey. Pretty sure we have all the food groups in there somewhere....

S'mores cake??? Oh man! I can imagine how awesome that must be!