First 4 Seater Slingshot

• Yes, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to see the arm is too long and this thing will be in a barrel roll in any hard corner.

One solution would be a 4-wheel conversion but the easy solution is simply to drive it within its limits to keep it between the lines. Ever corner a UTV at really high speeds? The combo of short wheelbase and high center of gravity don't mix. Lots of inexperienced drivers put them on their roofs all the time. A few experienced drivers put them on their roofs for sport. So far I have managed to keep mine right side up.

• Agree, It would be a lawyers dream to go after the maker also if something happened...
    I think it would be fun at the beach or somewhere you made short runs to grab some food... Or maybe used it when you went to bike rallies...

We talked with our product liability insurance company about the 4 wheel conversion and they said we could do it, but if there was an accident involving the 4 wheel conversion that it would not be covered since the 4 wheel conversion would change the classification of the vehicle and it would no longer be a motorcycle. I am not sure if there is any precedent for a 4 wheel conversion from a 3 wheel vehicle involving an accident, but you are right, lawyers would be all over that and I am sure it would be messy from talking to our insurance company about it. I am guessing that no one that has done the 4 wheel conversion has asked their insurance company about it yet? If so, I would love to know what they said.

The 4 seat conversion seems like it would be fun to take some people along, but the super long wheel base is definitely going to be a pain around town, maybe this goes on the back :)

• But the point is, someone will buy it. If you build it, they will buy!

Yes Sir....For me the sporty aspect gets lost...Im sure someone would have to have like you said.. Can't see sales/ people flocking for it though...I could be wrong? Won't be the last time...???

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• As a customized product, cudo's for the effort. Plus, to make it fun for all 4 people, you'd want the LS3 engine and the 4 wheel conversion.

Plus, the weight of the second set of seating and framework would take it outside the realm of motorcycle would it not? Would this then not be licensed under custom cars vs the VIN bike registration?

But, give it those mods, and damn, it would be fun to be sure.