PAINTERS SS ART GALLERY

• It. Has. Finally. HAPPENED ! ! ! :00000156:

The one, the ONLY, @Painter, has selected me to be a recipient of his magical goodness ! ! !

Folks, grab your bright eyes and bush tails, and take a feast upon this. . .

I include my newest daughter, because they say a baby brings a blessing. This has been true for my previous two, and without a doubt, I believe it's true again!

Thank you , thank you , THANK YOU SIR !

And, yes, I'll get this on this weekend hopefully and have mine shipped back ASAP !

:00008643:

Edited once, last by MiM ().

• Yup! The venom theme continues! Now need some fangs to have a good bite (aka supercharger). . . :00007555:

Really???? this is old news. Same ole stuff

Just kidd'n bud, :D that rocks. Just having @Painter do his thing makes your sling special. Sorry for those who have not had this done, but it's true. If my sling crashed or caught fire, I would have burn marks or body parts missing to protect it. Can't wait to see it installed

• Frickin Awesome!!!! Congrats @MiM :00000441::00000436:

@Painter........you sir ROCK.....yet again!!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Thanks guys! I seriously keep staring at the sparkles . . . Even my oldest daughter loved it! She said, "Ooohh . . . So sparkly dad! I love glitter! Can I touch it?" At which point I yelled, "Nooooo! ! !".

Haha . . . Just kidding, we got her cotton gloves and then she was allowed . :P

So to those who know. . . How do I measure the 89 inch per pound for torque if I don't have that fancy tool @Noel Hughes used in the CycleSprings install video?

@DKF Texas, you got tools lady? Willing and able to wrench this weekend ? ? ? Should we ride up to see @TX Slingshot? ? ? Assuming he's available . . .

• Very possible as I've been trying to talk them into it!

Painting the rear black plastic would look good for a trailer Queen but rocks, road debris and such would play havoc with paint! However, stay tuned a couple of weeks more!

Hmmmmmmm!

• Yes I have tools! Let me know what Robert says! I'm game

• Needless to say some of us are very privileged to have the Masters blessing. Yes it's an engine cover and it's material and we are mesmerized at it but that is not the point here.
    I don't know the man but I know his work. I guess then we all know his heart. He hasn't given any of us a good reason why he does it but he has. Why he chooses whom he chooses only he knows......he doesn't really explain why. Does he lurk around the forum looking for his next recipient...he must. Part of a handful of people that give to others freely.
    Understandably.... we get good service from many vendors but usually with a price.
    In a world full of people looking to make a dollar in everything they offer us this man offers a time crafted item that is part of him. It's not an off the shelf or in stock item It is however more valuable and memorable it is a story a tale that is passed on at every opportunity. A breed apart...................2c

• Needless to say some of us are very privileged to have the Masters blessing. Yes it's an engine cover and it's material and we are mesmerized at it but that is not the point here.
    I don't know the man but I know his work. I guess then we all know his heart. He hasn't given any of us a good reason why he does it but he has. Why he chooses whom he chooses only he knows......he doesn't really explain why. Does he lurk around the forum looking for his next recipient...he must. Part of a handful of people that give to others freely.
    Understandably.... we get good service from many vendors but usually with a price.
    In a world full of people looking to make a dollar in everything they offer us this man offers a time crafted item that is part of him. It's not an off the shelf or in stock item It is however more valuable and memorable it is a story a tale that is passed on at every opportunity. A breed apart...................2c

That is the best explanation I've seen,... sounds just like Clinton :00008356: sorry, I had to. I'm going to hell, I know

• @Painter have you got that video you made WAY back on the dark side. There could be some of the guys that haven't seen it. With this election drama we all could use a good laugh. If I could find it I would post it myself!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

I am truly humbled with these kind words .

Lookin' good!! Love the color!

Your is still "one of a kind" @Tickbit. This one is a completely different shade.