Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Temps hitting 48 tomorrow then maybe 60 on Thursday/Friday. Damn, Colonoscopy on Thursday do prep on Wednesday. No riding Wednesday but Thursday/Friday should be good.... Plan to burn through the winter storage gas, fill with 93 then see what she can do!

yeah no fun getting colonoscopy...

• I have no category or thread directive to put this in but I believe it is so worthy. Trust me this is not the kind of vehicle you see running around Newport Beach. However this guy is so bad ass!

He probably has a bumper sticker that reads, “F___ your Prius.”

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I have no category or thread directive to put this in but I believe it is so worthy. Trust me this is not the kind of vehicle you see running around Newport Beach. However this guy is so bad ass!

That truck really is a class act. Cool pic. Thanks for sharing. Did you snap that from your awesome new Sling?

• Great tow truck for towing stuck vehicles at the beach. My son and I towed many with my full size Bronco from St Augustine beach. Saved many peoples vehicles from the surf getting them.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• That truck really is a class act. Cool pic. Thanks for sharing. Did you snap that from your awesome new Sling?

I was going to one of my suppliers and could not grab my phone quick enough to take this picture out the window of my truck. I now have truck envy!

If anyone is ever seen that Chevy Chase movie Funny Farm where the mailman comes flying down the road and throws the mail out the window instead of putting it in his box this truck reminds me of that😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I was going to one of my suppliers and could not grab my phone quick enough to take this picture out the window of my truck. I now have truck envy!

If anyone is ever seen that Chevy Chase movie Funny Farm where the mailman comes flying down the road and throws the mail out the window instead of putting it in his box this truck reminds me of that😎

OMG! You’re right! That mailman was funnier than hell in that movie.

• It hit 63 today . . . so, I put summer air in the tires of 2 cars, 1 pickup, 1 scooter and the SS. Took the mud and crud soaked floor mats out of the RAV and washed them. Vacuumed the entire inside of the RAV (well, my wife did, but I supervised), drained the gas out of the snowblower and then WENT FOR A RIDE IN THE SS.

It was blowing gusts of 20 to 30 mph, but we were determined. Felt good to be back on the road after almost six months off.

Tomorrow it will rain and then slowly slide back to the 30's or 40's next week.

Ya gotta grab a good day when ya kin. Tempus fugit, carpe diem and all that.

• Went to a "Capture the Flag" Event with the Elks Motorcycle Club and met a 2nd Slingshot owner! Cool! I have a 2020 R and his is a 2020 Grand Touring Limited. Fun!

Went to a "Capture the Flag" Event with the Elks Motorcycle Club and met a 2nd Slingshot owner! Cool! I have a 2020 R and his is a 2020 Grand Touring Limited. Fun!

I LOVE the colors of the new Green GT!

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• Well, rain killed the mornings and early afternoons both Sat & Sun. But got out for a late afternoon/evening ride both days.

Met a group of 3 SS at Chuy'sfor dinner Sat night and then a local little car meet for just a min. No Pics.

Then went for a beer Sun afternoon and put a quick FB post out that "I need a beer - anyone wanna join?" and Lo and Behold:

Oh, and the beer: Barking Armadillo. (Note those clouds....)

• I couldn't in good conscience give that pic a like. I sure hope you like the cold and snow. I spent WAY too many years dealing with that kind of winters. When I first moved to Florida, it was GREAT being able to ride 12 months of the year. After a while, you get to the point that dealing with 90+ temps and 100% humidity summers are a little too much at times. That's when we realize just how long these RED lights stay on under the baking sun

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I couldn't in good conscience give that pic a like. I sure hope you like the cold and snow. I spent WAY too many years dealing with that kind of winters. When I first moved to Florida, it was GREAT being able to ride 12 months of the year. After a while, you get to the point that dealing with 90+ temps and 100% humidity summers are a little too much at times. That's when we realize just how long these RED lights stay on under the baking sun

It is Colorado, a couple of days before it was 67 and I was out riding....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.