• Been looking real hard at the custom wheel packages from Rev Dynamics. Any one have a preference for the 20 inch wheels over the 22s? Pros and cons for each? I like the idea of a 345 rear tire but you can only get them on the 20s. I’m running the stock rims on mine now with a 305 rear tire.

• Been looking real hard at the custom wheel packages from Rev Dynamics. Any one have a preference for the 20 inch wheels over the 22s? Pros and cons for each? I like the idea of a 345 rear tire but you can only get them on the 20s. I’m running the stock rims on mine now with a 305 rear tire.

Mitch from Rev Dynamics is great to work with.

• I just put the 20 inch super wide set on mine. With the 22s I dont really like the thinner sidewall tires, they tend to ride rougher, and with our pot hole infested roads here, I see alot of bent rims.

I really like the set I got.

I went with the 345 rear.

• Have had both 20s and 22s. Every day I will pick 20s over 22s. A couple of big reasons. Potholes. Comfort. Drivability.

Potholes will destroy your wheels. I had to have a wheel repaired in under a year.

Comfort...I did a cross country trip on both 20s and 22s and the extra rubber on the 20s made the trip pretty bearable. 22s...no way.

Drivability...the 22s are weirdly heavy to turn and feel heavy when rolling around town.

Now if you don't care about performance and are just going for a certain look...the 22s look nice.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I would also consider replacement costs. I'm a cheap SOB and have kept my wheels and tires the stock size simply due to the fact that replacement tires are much more affordable than larger sizes - - also I dont worry about mods that are for looks when I cant even see them when I'm behind the wheel - - seriously why would I spend my money for a mod that only others can see - - - chances are they wont even know its a mod or what its different - - I prefer my mod money to go for things I can enjoy when I am driving - - and to me lower profile tires on larger rims are only going to make the ride less comfortable

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Many people buy a ride then go out and spend $3k-$5k on wheels and tires because they want what they want. While I don't see the value, I do have specific criteria for what I want and if it's not on there, I'll go buy it. I just won't spend huge dollars and I don't want rubber band sidewalls. A lot of the wheels I see people spending money on are not a big improvement to my eyes.

Except for yours DER . Those are the bomb!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• one of the best things about the Slingshot is that we as owners get to make it into whatever we want - its like a blank canvas - there is no right or wrong, so long as it makes you happy thats all that matters.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I was going to say the very same thing. I have 20s on the front and 22 on the rear. I wish I would have stayed 20 all the way around. Comfort. Performance. etc.

And the cost to replace that 335 x 22 tire was up there. When I was looking, I only found 6 brands that made them in the right size. 3 of the big names were $600 each. 2 no-names were $100/ea. I went with the Toyo ST at $250.

If you want to look good, go 22. If you want to drive good, go 20.