Slingshot Vandalized! Need some help...

• DO you still intend to install a fender?
    That's great the you and your wife each have their own. My wife is happy to be the passenger and I'm happy with that. It means I can spend all the money on mine alone... :thumbsup:

By any chance does anyone know of where I can find used just the screen to the stock infotainment system. Mine look like it was driven over by a truck and the dealer is stupid for the cost of just the screen.

Reap

I cover mine from day with the clear stuff they sell for the phones because I knew it was going to scratch up

• I did not even think about that

I try not to think about it but just cant stop! I just cant believe that they literally dragged it thru my grass thru the front yard to take it. And it happened between 2 am and 6 am because at 2 am I was chewing my daughters @$$ for coming home that late and making enough noise in the house to wake the dead and I got up at 6 to get ready for work and went out to my car and found it gone.

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Sorry for the vandalism and attempted theft. This is one of those cases where I'd love to see the individuals caught and punished. I hope that you're able to get your SS as close back to the pre-vandalism state as possible.

• Sorry for the vandalism and attempted theft. This is one of those cases where I'd love to see the individuals caught and punished. I hope that you're able to get your SS as close back to the pre-vandalism state as possible.

Thanks Z

I do have insurance although they suck...will not give total to what the damages are...but so far I have been truly lucky with all of the support I have gotten from all you you here on the forums.

Reap

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Which now begs the question....do any of you have/use an alarm system in your sling? If so what kind?

Anybody hear or used the Scorpio Ride System?

Reap

I had a Scorpio on my Wing. It has pros and cons. It does trickle down the battery over time and it did sound off if the wind caused the bike to move. Also, people parking next to it would set off the proximity alarm at hotels and restaurants. Pro - the fob will sound off to let you know that the scoot is sounding off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• @pricejh61 Will you be putting on an alarm on your new sling when you get it? If so which one will you be using?

Reap

• @pricejh61 Will you be putting on an alarm on your new sling when you get it? If so which one will you be using?

Reap

I believe that @Tripod already has one installed. I’ll let you know how I like it when I pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• I just wanted to let everybody know what a great thing @Slingrazor did.

The infotainment screen on my sling was smashed during the attempted theft. I made a comment on here asking if anybody knew where I might be able to find one and @Slingrazor responded and said he would try to help.

I just received in the mail this....

He didnt ask for any money or anything except maybe a Beer when we meet and to pay it forward to someone if I ever could. I am speechless!! Just from the messages and the help with info I have needed from everyone here has given me a feeling of pride that I belong to such a group but I just had to let everybody know that this went beyond my wildest imagination.

@Slingrazor ...When me meet I will deffinitely buy you a couple of Beers and I do promise to give what I can to anybody who needs it.

I Sincerely Thank you and Thank @Tripod for helping me get this started....Yes you can have some Beer too!!!

Reap