SSITS 2017 Picture/Video Thread

• just curious. Anybody get a video of my SS. I have lots of video buy it's facing behind me.

I think from now on we all need to swap cameras and that way we get video of our own SS.

I agree totally I have videos where I can see the hood but nothing else of mine.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• just curious. Anybody get a video of my SS. I have lots of video buy it's facing behind me.

I think from now on we all need to swap cameras and that way we get video of our own SS.

need to make you the bird eye view mount I made. We could double it up. One forward and one back. It puts the rear taillights, hoops, cockpit, and hood in the video. Kind of like having a drone flying 18" off your ass.... 8|

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I got you covered @rabtech ~> I have both the gimbal and drone shots of your sling (I'm going to be putting out more videos in the order I took them).

I have a lot of things that I need to finish up at work this week... but it's on my list! :thumbsup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• I chalk it up to headcount... the bigger the group, the greater propensity for silos to form. A common theme in any large group IMHO.
    Slingshots Uncorked was WAY more inclusive... if we're comparing this metric.

I chalk it up to Location, location, location. ;)

Location 1:Those you live closer to, you most likely hung out with more and subsequently feel more comfortable with.

Location 2: Which hotel you stayed in plays a big part in regards to who you are nightcapping with.

Location 3: The most important at SSITS and why there appears to be cliques. Camera location. When you are hanging out with people you don't see or speak to often you are more engaged and caught in the moment, thus you don't think about taking pictures. When you are with those you know well, you are more loosely attached to the moment and you can actually remember or think to take a photo.

At least that's how it went for me. I was all over the place talking and sitting with many, many people. No photo evidence though. :thumbdown:@Bill Martin, @V-SHOT, @Painter and @DKF Texas are just a few other "social butterflies" that could probably confirm my theory. I seen them sitting and talking with everybody also, with few cameras ever present. :D

• I talked to so many folks and never really ever take pics...just hanging out! Something's stick out more than others...like" I hit a tree"!
    I don't look at groups of friends as cliques, merely as groups of friends...I have many friends in different groups and different groups with many friends...it all in your perspective really...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Just amazes me all the people that actually want to talk to me - most of my career it was just the opposite - I was that guy you avoided at all costs - I had to subpoena people to get em to talk to me ;(:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Just amazes me all the people that actually want to talk to me - most of my career it was just the opposite - I was that guy you avoided at all costs - I had to subpoena people to get em to talk to me ;(:00008172:
    Well I talked to you, and you talked to me and I would not like to miss a second of it. That's when you had a chance to talk because your Bride was there too. Mr. BILL :00000450::00008172::00008172:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

OBJECTION ~> The real reason people want to talk to you is because you can sustain an objection for almost four hours!! :00008172:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png