Ride Height...

• So I know many have after market suspension... From DIYers like RD, to full on Cadillac style air like WraithSS... And yes, some are adjustable, but I'm wondering... With aftermarket wheels/tires raising or lowering things a bit too...

What's your ride height? Front? Rear? Is their an optimum height some have figured out? Curious...

Thanks in advance for your time and replies... :thumbup:

• I have specific pressures I like to run depending on what driving style is at the moment. Low pressure to keep it low and comfortable if just cruising along. Tap it up 10psi for aggressive but still low driving. Go up 20 psi if on bad roads which gets back to stock height. Top out the front bags for going up steep driveways.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• I've got Bilstein adjustables, and have the ride height set about 3/4" below stock height. I don't want to go any lower and risk bottoming out on the rougher roads around here. Ride quality is just fine.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• the swap to QA1 springs netted 7/8" - 1" drop. Thanks modified rear bracket allowed me to get the exact same drop in the rear. Love the look without being too low and does handle better....

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup: