CT Slingshot involved in hit & run!!!

• If you read the story the SS driver actually jumped into on coming traffics lane to go around the cars that stopped to let the pedestrians cross. Just crazy.

And he crossed over a double line!
    I hope the pedestrian is Ok with minimal injuries. Not many sling shots out there. They will be found quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Ya, well, no surprise to me on a lot of things with this. First off, think of some of the most dangerous places in this country. Then imagine a place twice as bad. These are some of the places in Hartford. My son was a football coach at Buckley in Hartford. That area scared the shit out of me! And it wasn't the worst!! He tells me not to park in Colt Park where they play, because I'd "never get out alive". I had to park on the street, and walk down this steep bank to get there. Everybody did!! Whose gonna stop on that street, at that time, to help someone? NOBODY.
    Hartford has great areas as well. Cool bars, nightlife, restaurants,...
    But street life is not where you want to be.
    Guaranteed, he's one of the group that comes down from Hartford and rips up the Berlin Turnpike on Friday nights. I've seen these Slingshot's, like 4 of em. It's the place to be if you have a Hot Rod. All ages go there on Fridays. It's like American Grafitee every weekend. It's been that way for 60 years or more.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Ya, well, no surprise to me on a lot of things with this. First off, think of some of the most dangerous places in this country. Then imagine a place twice as bad. These are some of the places in Hartford. My son was a football coach at Buckley in Hartford. That area scared the shit out of me! And it wasn't the worst!! He tells me not to park in Colt Park where they play, because I'd "never get out alive". I had to park on the street, and walk down this steep bank to get there. Everybody did!! Whose gonna stop on that street, at that time, to help someone? NOBODY.
    Hartford has great areas as well. Cool bars, nightlife, restaurants,...
    But street life is not where you want to be.
    Guaranteed, he's one of the group that comes down from Hartford and rips up the Berlin Turnpike on Friday nights. I've seen these Slingshot's, like 4 of em. It's the place to be if you have a Hot Rod. All ages go there on Fridays. It's like American Grafitee every weekend. It's been that way for 60 years or more.

.................................. confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• What a horrible accident. Looks like that was actually a crosswalk, correct? And the double solid lines are clearly seen.

So long as that is a registered vehicle, and not stolen, then this should come to a quick resolution.

With a little luck, the pedestrian will recover, ...but that flip though..... looked to me like his head may have struck the roll bar. That will be problematic at that speed.

One of the articles I read, had an interview with someone who said those slingshots are all over the place pulling wheelies and stuff.
    Damn near spit my coffee out.

I would be very interested in a pic of a Sling pulling off a wheelie..... Didn't happen.

• So they have the Gray Slingshot in Police possession. However, the driver has not been located. The pics of the SS show heavy damage on the left front. Driver must have hit something while fleeing the seen. Wheel is flat with heavy rim damage, as well as hanging off to the left. Front spoiler on that side is gone also.
    (They know who he is. Just a matter of time before they find him)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• So they have the Gray Slingshot in Police possession. However, the driver has not been located. The pics of the SS show heavy damage on the left front. Driver must have hit something while fleeing the seen. Wheel is flat with heavy rim damage, as well as hanging off to the left. Front spoiler on that side is gone also.
    (They know who he is. Just a matter of time before they find him)

Stop by an kick him in the balls for me when they catch him :thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it