Slingshots Uncorked (Fri, Apr 7th 2017, 9:00am - Sun, Apr 9th 2017, 12:00pm)

Date

Slingshots Uncorked

Fri, Apr 7th 2017, 8:00 am - Sun, Apr 9th 2017, 11:00 am

Clarksville, VA 23927, USA

Participants

17 participants, 1 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Apr 7th 2017, 8:00 am

• Whoa, you didn't have to bring out heavy artillery.
    PM me your name/address/phone#/email/spouse info. I will return in kind. This will keep you on top of crew swarms, wrench days, and secret communications.

Yeah, skydiving is not for me...

Okay, what about @Sideslinger ? She is listed as a participant, but not a crew member. Can anyone vouch for her?

It would appear my services here are no longer needed. Glad to be of assistance

You're a good man, Eric. Look forward to our paths crossing again.

• I have meet them both and let me tell you they are not only smart, funny & beautiful but real down home people... Y'all will love them both. Plus I love a girl that can wrench...

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Slej and Smoochie still plan to attend. Not sure if we'll be staying overnight or not though. At any rate, I have no real beer preference, wouldn't drink more than a couple cold ones anyway and @Smoochie doesn't drink beer of any kind ;). Looking forward to seeing everyone!

US Navy 1990-2015
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
    better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We
    seek not your council nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds
    you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

--Samuel Adams

• Slej and Smoochie still plan to attend. Not sure if we'll be staying overnight or not though. At any rate, I have no real beer preference, wouldn't drink more than a couple cold ones anyway and @Smoochie doesn't drink beer of any kind ;). Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Looking forward to seeing both of you again as well.
    If you are coming out Saturday for the wine festival remember we need to start staging early around 8:00 - 8:30

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• we are still trying to get Festival tickets from the email you sent out. We have still gotten no response. Any advice???

Wine Festival 2017
    PO BOX 1017
    Clarksville, VA 23927

Send 'em a check for $20 per person, and leave a note that says Slingshot. And, also a note with your name on it.

Seems to be a bit goosie-lucie. If I had game on, I could probably get in for free, but that would violate crew code.

• Lot of mixed emotions right now. One of our team members was injured over in Kabul. I was going to send him to the ISC West conference in Vegas when her returned. Now it looks like I will be attending in his place. This will unfortunately have me returning late the night of April 8th.

Beth and I were anxiously awaiting seeing good friends and enjoying some tasty beverages with you crazy peoples. But, we will have to decline the trip to Slingshots Uncorked.....please @MACAWS do this again next year.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Lot of mixed emotions right now. One of our team members was injured over in Kabul. I was going to send him to the ISC West conference in Vegas when he returned. Now it looks like I will be attending in his place. This will unfortunately have me returning late the night of April 8th.

Beth and I were anxiously awaiting seeing good friends and enjoying some tasty beverages with you crazy peoples. But, we will have to decline the trip to Slingshots Uncorked.....please @MACAWS do this again next year.

That sucks that you have to pass on the gathering, but it's for the right reasons. Please pass get-well wishes to your teammate.

• Lot of mixed emotions right now. One of our team members was injured over in Kabul. I was going to send him to the ISC West conference in Vegas when her returned. Now it looks like I will be attending in his place. This will unfortunately have me returning late the night of April 8th.

Although we've never met, I truly am sorry to hear this... Please pass both @Sideslinger and my sympathies to your teammate. <3

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

Sorry to hear that, it is fully understood. Hopefully we see on an other event soon. Best to you all. :thumbsup::thumbup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

Damn that sucks brother - we haven't had a chance to ride together.
    PM when you get back maybe we can meet somewhere for lunch or dinner

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Bleh. We gotta keep this rolling. Next thing you know Mcaws will be emergency swept away to China.

NO sir I have blocked my schedule to make sure I do not let you guys down!
    If by any chance you are coming with your new trailer let me know - you can park it at my place if you like

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!