New member meet and greet

• I'm gonna try as long slingshot gods let me, and the rivervalley don't flood but right now I'm broke down again.....

Welcome!!! :00000436:
    If you want to post your problem here, perhaps some of these guys can offer advice that might get you on the road while you work on getting it permanently fixed/replaced through Polaris?

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @techguruguy, welcome to the party. You'll soon find out, this is the place to be to get the "real" scoop on new and exciting things about the Slings. We've got builds going on, entrepreneurial new mods being invented,...just a bunch of new and helpful stuff. Along the way, you'll meet some really great folks. Here's to hoping you are up and running soon!!!!!!

• @techguruguy, welcome to the party. You'll soon find out, this is the place to be to get the "real" scoop on new and exciting things about the Slings. We've got builds going on, entrepreneurial new mods being invented,...just a bunch of new and helpful stuff. Along the way, you'll meet some really great folks. Here's to hoping you are up and running soon!!!!!!

I'll be going in a week or so. Dealers gonna replace my ball joints again, drive belt and coolant bottle next week.

• Love your forum. Already gained a lot of knowledge in a short time. I'm sure my riding partner Doc Hatley will pop up here soon. We went to the 2016 Hot Springs rally...took test drives and both came home to show the wives the new ST's we bought...(sure made that sales managers day!)....Traded the bike in at the dealership Saturday afternoon and drove back to DFW Sunday. Man what a blast this thing is. Look forward to seeing/meeting other members.

• Love your forum. Already gained a lot of knowledge in a short time. I'm sure my riding partner Doc Hatley will pop up here soon. We went to the 2016 Hot Springs rally...took test drives and both came home to show the wives the new ST's we bought...(sure made that sales managers day!)....Traded the bike in at the dealership Saturday afternoon and drove back to DFW Sunday. Man what a blast this thing is. Look forward to seeing/meeting other members.

WELCOME!!! And, CONGRATS!!!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Yes, WELCOME and Congrats!!! What kind of bikes did u trade in?

Welcome to the madness of the Slingshot world, it get's even deeper into your pocket book. Ride Safe

• Yes, WELCOME and Congrats!!! What kind of bikes did u trade in?

Thanks! I traded in a Vulcan Voyager. Doc traded a Can Am.... We've pretty much covered everything over the years from Ultra to Gold Wing (then a Wing trike) to Yamaha Road Star, BMW's.... Pretty sure between the both of us we've owned just about every major brand there is....(it's a curse).... He's already ordering goodies and I've ordered needle, oil socket, shop manual, and extra filters....

• Thanks! I traded in a Vulcan Voyager. Doc traded a Can Am.... We've pretty much covered everything over the years from Ultra to Gold Wing (then a Wing trike) to Yamaha Road Star, BMW's.... Pretty sure between the both of us we've owned just about every major brand there is....(it's a curse).... He's already ordering goodies and I've ordered needle, oil socket, shop manual, and extra filters....

So you where a regular biker, know you will be a regular Sling shooter.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch