Cell Phone Holder

• Ah! Never seen one of those. Guess that's why they mail me the tickets once I make it back home to Tennessee.

IN NC on 540 south there is a section toll road with no toll booths - once I had to get on for a short stretch and was mailed 65 cent tolls with a 40cent stamp.

Now there is one money making section of highway. The stupidity just amazes me.

But on the other hand crossing a bridge with a Dually and a Trailer going to Long Island in NY I think the toll was $60 plus dollars and some semis pay over $100

And they do not even were a mask when they steal you money - don't know what they do with the money cuz the roads suck!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• The problem I have with the NRG post and the thread count is wrong for all my Ram Balls. The ball that comes with the rear view mirror works fine. I do a lot of Ram Mounts on my boats and have a drawer full of Ram parts in all sizes. My fishing buddy says I must have stock in the company.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• The problem I have with the NRG post and the thread count is wrong for all my Ram Balls. The ball that comes with the rear view mirror works fine. I do a lot of Ram Mounts on my boats and have a drawer full of Ram parts in all sizes. My fishing buddy says I must have stock in the company.

The 6mm mounting holes on my centerpost were easy to retap to 1/4-20. I didn't have any 6mm RAM balls but did have 1/4-20's.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2018 Slingshot SL

Sunset Red

Reading, PA 19606

• If you add RAM balls to your windshield center brace you can attach multiple different things including a cell phone.

Doesn't that limit your view forward toward the right fender?

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• I used one of the generic Amazon mounts. I modified the "vent clip" portion to bolt to the center windshield brace similar to the RAM mount above. Since I use the Car Play stereo, which gives me GPS, stereo, etc, i included the USB cable so that I could charge and be connected at all times. Been 18+ months with no issues whatsoever - other than forgetting it is there when I get out of the sling.

• I used one of the generic Amazon mounts. I modified the "vent clip" portion to bolt to the center windshield brace similar to the RAM mount above. Since I use the Car Play stereo, which gives me GPS, stereo, etc, i included the USB cable so that I could charge and be connected at all times. Been 18+ months with no issues whatsoever - other than forgetting it is there when I get out of the sling.

And you still have your phone....I leave the keys in the Slingshot all the time.

• Doesn't that limit your view forward toward the right fender?

The only time I've even noticied it is when I have the GoPro camera mounted there as that sits up a bit higher. I'm 6'1" so do sit high enough for it to not be an issue. Normally there isn't anything mounted unless I'm on a road trip.

2018 Slingshot SL

Sunset Red

Reading, PA 19606

That carbon fiber skin still looks as good as the day you put it on.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• IN NC on 540 south there is a section toll road with no toll booths - once I had to get on for a short stretch and was mailed 65 cent tolls with a 40cent stamp.

Now there is one money making section of highway. The stupidity just amazes me.

But on the other hand crossing a bridge with a Dually and a Trailer going to Long Island in NY I think the toll was $60 plus dollars and some semis pay over $100

And they do not even were a mask when they steal you money - don't know what they do with the money cuz the roads suck!

Jackson County, NC once billed me 25 cents for trash. They mailed the invoice! 🤦‍♂️

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• I actually briefly considered leaving the center post in place for my GoPro when I switched to the OEM double bubble windshields - - only took a few seconds to to realize that it looked absolutely ridiculous before I pulled the radio and removing it

Probably my only regret about going to the double bubbles was losing my favorite GoPro mounting location which was on the center of the windshield

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have a windshield Ram Mount and might put the camera there if I don't like it in the roll hoop. It would not be easy to operate the controls back there with out getting out of the SS.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I have a windshield Ram Mount and might put the camera there if I don't like it in the roll hoop. It would not be easy to operate the controls back there with out getting out of the SS.

my GoPro mount these days is down on the nose piece between the center lights - can't even see it, let alone operate the controls from inside the slingshot - - never really thought of it as a problem because I always just used the phone app

actually even when I use the mount on the center of the front windshield it wouldn't have been practical to try to set camera settings on the camera itself when driving

I really like the perspective of having the camera down low if front - - this was a test video I took when I first put the mount there - if you watch it be sure you set YouTube to 1080p HD

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies