Yesterday's Ride on the Dragon

• @drfubar I made my first video this afternoon and put it on Youtube so I can post it here. It uploaded to Youtube but processing hasn't started. Might have done something wrong. I am new to this video sharing.

Here it is. Don't know to do the thumbnail guess I will learn. Like I said the post on the dash vibrates a little to much for a good video. Sorry about the first 40 seconds getting started up I got to learn editing also.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• @drfubar I made my first video this afternoon and put it on Youtube so I can post it here. It uploaded to Youtube but processing hasn't started. Might have done something wrong. I am new to this video sharing.

Here it is. Don't know to do the thumbnail guess I will learn. Like I said the post on the dash vibrates a little to much for a good video. Sorry about the first 40 seconds getting started up I got to learn editing also.

They upload then they process and sometimes it takes YouTube a while to process them.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

I will also tell you that if you want people to watch your videos you need to keep them to about 3-5 minutes. Normally people lose interest after that. I know I put a video on here that was about 16 minutes but that was the whole Dragon and I don't normally do that. If you go to my YouTube page you will see they are all edited so they are only in that 3-5 minute range. I also let my cameras run all day and edit down to what I want to show. Sometimes you can get several edited videos out of a days ride.

TheDonFather - Videos

• Thanks @drfubar I am going to work on editing as soon as I get the camera vibration down. Have moved it to the base of the fin to try to day. That video was was of the only twisty road I have found. It is in my neighborhood and I ride it nearly every day. Just wish it wasn't residential and 25 mph. 30 in those turns is not even a challenge.

• [quote='DJohnson','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9974-yesterday-s-ride-on-the-dragon/&postID=342317#post342317']

Thanks @drfubar I am going to work on editing as soon as I get the camera vibration down. Have moved it to the base of the fin to try to day. That video was was of the only twisty road I have found. It is in my neighborhood and I ride it nearly every day. Just wish it wasn't residential and 25 mph. 30 in those turns is not even a challenge.

[/quote]

In dry roads, a Sling should be able to do about double the posted. And stay in lane while doing it. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• In dry roads, a Sling should be able to do about double the posted. And stay in lane while doing it. Just saying.

And that makes for a very good ride. Now when you get over that speed you are in for a real ride, just ask John Price he CAN really keep up. Sometimes you will have the front tires of the Sling in one lane and the rear tire in the other lane. JUST SAYING

• In dry roads, a Sling should be able to do about double the posted. And stay in lane while doing it. Just saying.

My sling does. I do not cross the yellow line.

TheDonFather - Videos

• I agree guys but hitting these curves over 35 in a housing area and a 25 speed zone is not the best idea when you are the only Sling and they see you everyday while they are out walking.. Several you can't see what is going to be on the end of the curve walking their dog or kids. As a kid I loved to drift around curves before anyone every thought about Drift Racing. Lots of fun on Icey streets in the winter. openair will know what I am talking about he is in North Iowa where I grew up but maybe not doing it in 1960.

• I agree guys but hitting these curves over 35 in a housing area and a 25 speed zone is not the best idea when you are the only Sling and they see you everyday while they are out walking.. Several you can't see what is going to be on the end of the curve walking their dog or kids. As a kid I loved to drift around curves before anyone every thought about Drift Racing. Lots of fun on Icey streets in the winter. openair will know what I am talking about he is in North Iowa where I grew up but maybe not doing it in 1960.

There is a time and place for everything. Where there are driveways and people is not the place to play. I know where the baddest road around is, it is around 26 miles long and there is no straight away over around 75 to 100 yards long. (35 to 40 MPH MAYBE) There is also a driveway about every 25 yards or less. I would love to drive it at speed, but there is no way that I would try it, but I have rode thru 3 or 4 times with the Slingshot.

• There is a time and place for everything. Where there are driveways and people is not the place to play. I know where the baddest road around is, it is around 26 miles long and there is no straight away over around 75 to 100 yards long. (35 to 40 MPH MAYBE) There is also a driveway about every 25 yards or less. I would love to drive it at speed, but there is no way that I would try it, but I have rode thru 3 or 4 times with the Slingshot.

I knew there was a grownup in there somewhere!:thumbup:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)