A review of a simple screw in light that is absolutely amazingly bright.

• I recently noticed that my soffit lights and my light under the small roof by my garage were all burned out. I love having bright outside motion lights but I despise having to change the bulbs.

So I went to Amazon and ordered 6 dual Led motion lights and 1 screw in always on bulb. The screw in bulb is what I found amazing. The picture I'm attaching is slightly (and I mean very slightly) brighter than the real view you see. When you point a camera at a bright light the camera wants to close the aperture and make the picture dark. So I had to manually adjust the aperture so it was close to the real brightness.

The yellow crappy light shining on the front of the garage is a light on my power pole. It sucks and is not bright at all. Its not assisting the screw in light at all. I am about to tell the power company to change it out to a new style white light. I think that light cost me $20.00 a month on my power bill.

This light just screws in a regular bulb socket. It has 3 adjustable fan looking blades. It is 6000k in color so it is very white. And it uses 60 watts of power. And it is $22.00. I will link directly to this item below. If you have a place that needs a lot of light this bulb will do it.

I also installed 6 40 watt adjustable dual paddle style motion led lights eve lights.. They are also doing an amazing job and detect motion flawlessly. Ill link to to them also.

I just think that if you run across a product that performs better than what you think it should you need to tell someone.

Here is the link to the screw in bulb you see lighting the attached picture. It is $22.00

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D…KF3T?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

And here is the link to the soffit motion security lights. They were a bit more in price but still worth the price. I belive they were $31.00

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089…FZZ4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• This light just screws in a regular bulb socket. It has 3 adjustable fan looking blades. It is 6000k in color so it is very white. And it uses 60 watts of power. And it is $22.00. I will link directly to this item below. If you have a place that needs a lot of light this bulb will do it.

I have lights similar to this in my garage but the ones I have are a four panel design and use 100w to produce 10,000 lumens of 6000k light. I also put one in a ceiling fan in my shop where I have 400w HPS lights and it's very impressive the difference it makes. It's been several months and I'm very happy with them. Sorry but I don't have a link

• That is how bright it is in the Play Room Now with the 8 foot dual row LED lights. I have 8 installed in two rows and will be installing 3 more on each side of the parking isle. I was working on Sling II under the hood last month and did not have enough light so I will now install 2 each 8 foot lights length wise on each side of the Sling. Of course they will be on a separate switch and only be on when working on something that is parked in the Play Room/Garage. rabtech I think these wing lights are the same one's that EricRedSL is lighting the inside of his garage with

• How many Grateful Dead fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None. They just let it burn out and follow it around for a few decades...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Q: How many people does it take to change a light bulb in a Facebook group?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

17 purists who use candles and are offended by light bulb discussions.

6 to argue over whether it's 'lightbulb' or 'light bulb'.

Another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid.

22 to tell THOSE 6 to stop being jackasses.

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is 'lamp'.

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that 'light bulb' is perfectly correct.

249 to post meme's and gif's (several are of someone eating popcorn with the words added, “I’m just here for the comments.”)

19 to post that this page is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a light bulb page.

11 to defend the posting to this page saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant here.

12 to post F.

8 to ask what F means.

16 to post 'Following' but there's 3 dots at the top right that means you don't have to.

3 to say "can't share"

2 to reply "can't share from a closed group"

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty.

7 to ask if the brands of light bulbs used are worth the money.

19 to tell them that if they like the light bulbs, buy them.

5 People to post pics of their own light bulbs.

15 People to post "I can't see S$%^!" and use their own light bulbs.

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs.

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.

6 to report the post or PM an admin because someone said "f÷×$"

4 to say "Didn't we go through this already a short time ago?".

13 to say "Do a search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs".

1 to bring politics into the discussion by adding that (insert politician of choice) isn't the brightest bulb. This usually takes place within the first three comments.

50 more to get into personal attacks over their political views.

5 admins to ban the light bulb posters who took it all too seriously.

1 late arrival to comment on the original post 6 months later and start it all over again.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I'm copying this and posting it to my FB page... 😁

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Yeah... I'm in the minority, but every astronomer in your neighborhood hates you now! 🤔

Of course, we get even 'cause we know how many bugs that thing is going to draw to your house come spring! 🤯

Doc, as an astronomy buff, you’re probably already aware of this but check out this article:

https://apple.news/AA59wtutGRQi3sa3aMFpvzQ

• ^^^ Tripod

I'm all ready for that one. I have my big binoculars all tuned up and ready to go. Also up for having friends over to the ranch for a viewing party. You can't put a 5-spot into Saturn's waistband, but their still fun to watch!

So how did the viewing go? Hopefully you had good weather for it.