• Thanks for all the response! My sling has the TD top (I think) as it has no removable brackets on the back mount. We bought the slingshot used and the top was already on, saved a bit on that mod since we wanted a top anyway. We've named our Slingshot Hornet. I borrowed the font from Honda and did some tweaking on the hornet we found online. I have several mods I want to do but all excess funds are being diverted to close in a carport so Hornet has a nice place to hibernate this winter. Blowing snow filling the cockpit is something I would prefer to avoid.

• Thanks for all the response! My sling has the TD top (I think) as it has no removable brackets on the back mount. We bought the slingshot used and the top was already on, saved a bit on that mod since we wanted a top anyway. We've named our Slingshot Hornet. I borrowed the font from Honda and did some tweaking on the hornet we found online. I have several mods I want to do but all excess funds are being diverted to close in a carport so Hornet has a nice place to hibernate this winter. Blowing snow filling the cockpit is something I would prefer to avoid.

Welcome to the forum - I’m a refugee from Hurricane Laura looking for a house and hoping to become a SW N Carolina boy soon - look forward to meeting you and doing some riding!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Hey all! I've been snooping around for a couple weeks and finally getting around to the introduction. We bought a basically new 2018 GTLE. It had less than 500 miles on the clock with Corbin bags. I'm looking forward to learning more about our new toy!

• Hey all! I've been snooping around for a couple weeks and finally getting around to the introduction. We bought a basically new 2018 GTLE. It had less than 500 miles on the clock with Corbin bags. I'm looking forward to learning more about our new toy!

Welcome, You do not happen to be from Fla.? I was in the Navy with an Overton

• We're in east Texas. I've rode motorcycles for years. Had a couple friends go down recently. The wife said she wanted to "look" at a Slingshot. Ya'll know how that works!

There is a lot of us here like yourself. Once your wife gets in it - your done for - get your checkbook out 😂. I was from Lake Charles but the Hurricane blew me to N Carolina. You won’t meet a better bunch of guys as on this forum. Any question you have about anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, somebody will help ya out :00008172:WELCOME

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We're in east Texas. I've rode motorcycles for years. Had a couple friends go down recently. The wife said she wanted to "look" at a Slingshot. Ya'll know how that works!

I have been riding since May of 1964, a bad back and a bad knee got me here and I still have the token 2013 Harley with 20,000 miles that has not been out of the Playroom in 2 years. The Sling I has 102,000 miles on it and Sling II (Back Up) made it out for the first time last week and it has 14,000 miles on it and that is just the beginning.

• And this makes me laugh a little bit. I checked out the slingshot in November of 2014, took it for a ride around the block went in and bought it . Dealer said I can get you one with 0 miles you don't have to buy the demo . Well November in Maine I was in no rush so I said okay . Picked it up December 20th 2014. When I came out of the dealership the wife said you didn't buy that thing did you ? She said I'm not going to ride it I like the Goldwing. Well ever since I got the slingshot she wanted to ride in it so we got rid of the Goldwing several years ago.