Slingshots in the Smokies 2017.May30th-Jun 4th.

• @Ross - agree - unfortunate that we don't have Alpha participation on this forum anymore. I have wanted to express similar sentiments previously but wasn't sure how. The situation between a few people have impacted the many who participate on this forum.

• I finally have all appointment times made for mods to be installed in Maggie Valley. I will be arriving Monday evening late.

Tuesday morning 9:00 am with DDM
    Install DDM Super Charger kit
    Install DDM Oil Filter relocation kit
    Install DDM Oil Cooler
    Install DDM Center Feed Fuel Rail
    Install Boost/ A/F Ratio Gauge
    Tune

Tuesday afternoon 5:00 pm with Welter
    Install Welter WP 2.5 Inch Dual Exhaust- Carbon Fiber Cans

Thursday Morning at 9:00 am Alpha
    Laser Alignment

And Install Baker Air Wings

• Very SWEET!!!!! :thumbsup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Well damn it @av8ingtom I was gonna poor mouth around you and see if you would "loan" me some moneys, cause I needs some mo DDM love too. ;)
    Good for you though Tom, you really gonna like what comes out of that tent Tuesday. I hope I get there in time to watch that smile. :thumbup:

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• I would suggest you rethink that appt schedule. Not trying to be an ass, but you get the tune before the Welter exhaust. That will affect your tune. If I were you, I'd get all the rest done but the tune, get the Welter installed, and then the tune. That Welter should scavenge the exhaust better, and could even leave your tune lean. No one wants or needs lean with any form of boost.....

$.02 tossed for what it's worth.....

• I would suggest you rethink that appt schedule. Not trying to be an ass, but you get the tune before the Welter exhaust. That will affect your tune. If I were you, I'd get all the rest done but the tune, get the Welter installed, and then the tune. That Welter should scavenge the exhaust better, and could even leave your tune lean. No one wants or needs lean with any form of boost.....
    $.02 tossed for what it's worth.....

Thanks for the info. I have talked to both Jeff and Dave at DDM and Angie at Welter. They will be working together on the installs. I think DDM is going to install the supercharger kit, push it over to Welter to install the exhaust and push it back to the DDM site to finish the install. I spoke to everyone involved again yesterday and DDM is aware of the Welter install the same day, and I was assured no worries. Everyone seems very willing to help me get most of this done on the first day because I want to ride.

• Well damn it @av8ingtom I was gonna poor mouth around you and see if you would "loan" me some moneys, cause I needs some mo DDM love too. ;) Good for you though Tom, you really gonna like what comes out of that tent Tuesday. I hope I get there in time to watch that smile. :thumbup:

and I will be waiting on you, and bring that coonass @Bill Martin with you.

• looked at the long range weather forecast... Wednesday May have the most rain with a little on Thursdays.
    Other than that not very hot.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• @SlingRider we will be getting in early Tuesday to set up. Should be up and running no later than 10am

we will find you sometime on Tuesday. Probably after we get back from a ride.

I have something for you!!!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• FREE to a Good Home

I will be bringing the following

6" x 9" Flag Holder Kit for the Polaris Slingshot without the flags
    Fab Factory Rear Axle Nut Lock and Belt Drive Cover without the Belt Drive Cover in Red

If anyone would like them, PM me here (Must be attending SSITS2017)

** UPDATE Both Going to New Homes **

Flags Holders go to @kyslingshot
    Fab Factory Rear Axle Nut goes to @okc super ss

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

Edited 2 times, last by Bubblehead ().

• Looks wet at times, but usually get a shower at some point while there. Wed is calling for 1/4 inch, might do Wheels Thru time that day if it continues to look like that. Thursday is 50% chance, but only .09 inch. At least the trip down on Monday (actually staying at Robbinsville and coming in Tuesday morning) looks promising!

Intellicast - Maggie Valley Weather Report in North Carolina (28751)

• Brake master brace and power bleed special

Get a more positive and solid feel with extra braking power with the Alpha master brace. The factory master cylinder flexes when you push your brake pedal. When the master flexes energy is lost. Show special installed with a full power bleed of your brake system is $150.00 installed! Give us a call or email/pm me to setup a appointment. See you all in a few days!