The Panda has a big surprise coming soon!!!!

• They are still out of stock. They just got the carbon fiber 295mm in but I just need the plastic version. I dont have any carbon fiber on my slingshot..

rabtech Keep us posted on the fender progress. If I every added the quad kit to my Slingshot, the fenders would be a must for me. Looking forward to seeing them installed. I haven’t seen a lot of options for fenders for the quads. 8)

• I will. I am ready for next year for sure. I can't wait to get the beast out and show it off. It sure has been fun the few times I have been able to get it out on the highway.

My transmission has been doing very well since day 1 of the install. However I have known that we have been leaving power on the table because of the way it shifts in certain situations. I have found a guy that specializes in the PCS transmission controller and he has built a new tune for the controller. He has looked at the log files and took my suggestions and created a tune that he thinks I will like. Its driving me crazy because I can get it out and drive it. The temp has dropped to 25 degrees at night and 40 during the day.

I also have my knee surgery tomorrow at 1pm and I'm sure I don't need to be twisting to get in and out of the slingshot for a couple of weeks.

We shall see how the new file works soon as I can get in it and its a little warmer outside.

• I had bone fragments and a tear in my meniscus. The bone fragments were the issue that drove me crazy. Sometimes I could straighten my leg out and sometimes I couldn't and it would hurt to stand up. So it was the fragments that were moving around I guess.

I have a ice water circulation machine running now and it seems to be doing its job.

Ill attach some surgery pics. I have no idea what I'm looking at...

• Those ice water circulating machines rock. Still have mine from back surgery years ago. Worked better than pain meds.

Hope you heal quickly sir. We’re all rooting for ya’...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Hope you're feeling better soon 😉

• I've got some bone buildup that keeps my right knee from fully straightening or locking up, but I don't have any knee pain. Unfortunately, since I can't lock it or fully straighten the knee, I need to consciously keep my knee as tight as I can or I sometimes fall. I was trying to use my left foot to pull a wrench out from under my Slingshot and couldn't quite reach it, but when I slightly relaxed my right knee to try and get closer to the wrench, my knee gave way completely and I basically flopped backwards. I also have a problem with my left heel and between trying to compensate for the two I occasionally have hip pain when I try to bend over or lower myself. I guess I'll need to also see a surgeon at some point,