Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• Confession: I have an addiction to 22lr rifles. I have 5.5 (Ruger charger being the .5) and just ordered #6 A Rock Island 22lr for $159 at Rural King...

Ah yes, I never miss an opportunity to show off one of my prize possessions .........

A 10/22 built for me by Mr. Tony Kidd The man who was once the armorer for the US Army Marksmanship Unit and built the first auto loaders to win a national smallbore rifle silhouette championship (also 10/22's) against the Anschutz/Walther/40X bolt guns.

This was before he started milling his own receivers so the only things he used from my donor rifle are the worked factory receiver and stock charging handle.

........... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Confession: I have an addiction to 22lr rifles. I have 5.5 (Ruger charger being the .5) and just ordered #6 A Rock Island 22lr for $159 at Rural King...

I have 4.5 including the Ruger Charger. echoraven if you don't have one, check out the HK 416D .22lr. Super cool, well made and my personal favorite.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I am DISGUSTED!!! Sadly we had another school shooting with 6 dead and oddly enough a woman is the lunatic this time. When I saw Joe Biden - that feeble, weak, decrepit, simpleton, half wit, lamé brain, prehistoric fuck wad (did I miss anything???):00008172: come out to speak and starts joking about looking for ice cream and he is Jill Biden’s husband I blew a gasket. How freakin callus can you be?? If that doesn’t show he doesn’t give a crap about any US citizens I don’t know what does. Of course a little later he calls for Congress to pass his ban on “assault weapons” SURPRISE SURPRISE right?? I would argue to the death with anybody that doesn’t agree with me that he is the absolutely the worst President in history. He may be the most pathetic human being that I have ever had the displeasure to have heard of also. At this point I don’t know how we could do worse than him and God help us if he should live long enough to run in 2024 and win. I’ll be givin serious thought to following Edward Neal to the Philippines 😩

Time for a Xanex and a triple shot of fine Kentucky bourbon 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I am sorry, But I do not have any pictures of guns to post.

Unfortunately, While I was out flying my plane, I did an aileron roll and all my guns fell out and went into some river I was flying over.

So now I have no guns for the black SUV's to come and try to impound.

I have gone to walmart and bought me a assault baseball bat, a new assault crowbar and a rainbow colored unicorn that shoots out multi-colored confetti out its ass when you squeeze it and say "I WUV the democratic party and Xi and Yew too"

Unfortunately, While I was out flying my plane, I did an aileron roll and all my guns fell out and went into some river I was flying over.

I have gone to walmart and bought me a assault baseball bat, a new assault crowbar and a rainbow colored unicorn that shoots out multi-colored confetti out its ass when you squeeze it and say "I WUV the democratic party and Xi and Yew too"

I'm sorry for your loss.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I am DISGUSTED!!! Sadly we had another school shooting with 6 dead and oddly enough a woman is the lunatic this time. When I saw Joe Biden - that feeble, weak, decrepit, simpleton, half wit, lamé brain, prehistoric fuck wad (did I miss anything???):00008172: come out to speak and starts joking about looking for ice cream and he is Jill Biden’s husband I blew a gasket. How freakin callus can you be?? If that doesn’t show he doesn’t give a crap about any US citizens I don’t know what does. Of course a little later he calls for Congress to pass his ban on “assault weapons” SURPRISE SURPRISE right?? I would argue to the death with anybody that doesn’t agree with me that he is the absolutely the worst President in history. He may be the most pathetic human being that I have ever had the displeasure to have heard of also. At this point I don’t know how we could do worse than him and God help us if he should live long enough to run in 2024 and win. I’ll be givin serious thought to following Edward Neal to the Philippines 😩

Time for a Xanex and a triple shot of fine Kentucky bourbon 😬

Wow Bill Martin why don’t you just tell us how you feel, I mean really how you feel.

I can’t even do more but to agree with you. Have a great day.

Keep Three Wheels Down

If you really want the Biden loyal feds to leave you alone tape a copy of "Cuties" to your door...