Need help with Allthingsslingshot.com

• yes i have to apologize for just being crazy swamped with all the covid delays then record heat spells here shutting us down again it has just been unbearable.. from time to time. I

do admit to falling too far behind and probably better communication should always be on my top priorities . and thanks guys for all the support . All customers are always welcome to a full refund if they cant wait when these times get us down and if they agree to stick with us like Bikerndiver did , they are explained we do the best we can given the circumstances and in this case , we dont even expect to profit from such an unfortunate delay and reimburse the profit portion and agree to all the hours of hard work and frustration at cost as we do appreciate the customers business and position . In this case a $ 200.00 credit was issued to the customer and he was sent a $250.00 UAS center console for $50.00. We aim to please though it becomes difficult at times . we will catch up quickly now as things progress

That sounds fair. But, I recall waiting SIX months for a tow dolly after many, many emails and phone calls. And then find out that my Grand Touring SS would not fit on it unless I took the fender off. But, I did get $100 off the $1500 cost for my troubles. Yup, that sounds fair. Sure left a bad taste. But, I am just one customer.....

2019 GT

Three years of too much stuff to list

• As a residential painting contractor I would say NO to the exterior fake wood deck material.... most of what I see just doesn't last.

I made it using treated deck wood and have to "paint" it every other year with Thompsons Waterseal redwood stain. Is there something better?

• I made it using treated deck wood and have to "paint" it every other year with Thompsons Waterseal redwood stain. Is there something better?

This is what I used four years ago and I'm still happy. If the wood is getting a little cracked and split they have a thicker formula but it has a more porous surface that is less slick when wet. Would use again.

• I made it using treated deck wood and have to "paint" it every other year with Thompsons Waterseal redwood stain. Is there something better?

Most of the 'deck' coatings are only good for 2 or 3 years. The Thompsons use to be an 'oil' base products but several years ago they changed to a water base products and don't hold as long and they use to. We use TWP Cedar Tone oil deck stain. Soaks in and doesn't build up and peal off.

• I too am having an issue kev with the order I placed with ALL THINGS SLINGSHOT. I ordered 2 items and only received one with no information on the second item the license plate bracket. I’ve tried contacting them and get no response. Anyone have an idea how I can get someone on the phone or at least some sort of information on the rest of my order?

• Jig476 login to your account on his website and look at the orders, is it partial or fulfilled?

I agree, Kev has been having a lot of problems keeping up with communications lately, I keep defending him, but he best make this a temporary thing, or he's going to lose business.

This is not good advertising for him.

• I too am having an issue kev with the order I placed with ALL THINGS SLINGSHOT. I ordered 2 items and only received one with no information on the second item the license plate bracket. I’ve tried contacting them and get no response. Anyone have an idea how I can get someone on the phone or at least some sort of information on the rest of my order?

Hi Jig476 if you check your email you will see the second item got fulfilled yesterday , with a USPS tracking number . When ordering two items from two different manufacturers , such as a camera mount from ZZP , they will often come in two different shipments as drop shipping expedites things for customers . getting two different items fullfilled and one already delivered within four days of ordering is not bad given the mess the entire industry is in right now , 50% of everything is sold out and everybody is running behind . And if sending an email yesterday and getting a response today is an issue, please consider all suppliers are working at extremely busy rates right now with three or four months worth of orders all coming in , in one month . We didnt create this pandemic nor the absenteeism of orders for those months but we are doing our best to accommodate now . There isn't a windshield post, steering wheel adapter or assault steering wheel left in captivity nor dozens of other main items . This is not just an All things issue , check with DDM , Sling mods or Slingshot Only and you will see the out of stock more often than instock right now .

• Hi Jig476 if you check your email you will see the second item got fulfilled yesterday , with a USPS tracking number . When ordering two items from two different manufacturers , such as a camera mount from ZZP , they will often come in two different shipments as drop shipping expedites things for customers . getting two different items fullfilled and one already delivered within four days of ordering is not bad given the mess the entire industry is in right now , 50% of everything is sold out and everybody is running behind . And if sending an email yesterday and getting a response today is an issue, please consider all suppliers are working at extremely busy rates right now with three or four months worth of orders all coming in , in one month . We didnt create this pandemic nor the absenteeism of orders for those months but we are doing our best to accommodate now . There isn't a windshield post, steering wheel adapter or assault steering wheel left in captivity nor dozens of other main items . This is not just an All things issue , check with DDM , Sling mods or Slingshot Only and you will see the out of stock more often than instock right now .

This why I always worked for somebody else. I took a look at a couple of self employed opportunities many years ago. One was motorcycle repair, which I did part time in my one car garage. Then, I worked part time in a gas station/auto repair shop, and in a petroleum parts repair shop. Thought about going into gas pump repair.

No than you!!!

I stayed in newspaper production and circulation management. I did not relish 18 hour days and I got enough "customer feedback" in circulation.

• A couple years after moving from Springfield, VA to Spring, TX, a local used book store came up for sale. My Wife and I both love to read and have always dreamed about having a used book store, but once we reviewed their business numbers, it quickly became apparent to us that it was a money-losing proposition based on the rent and employee payroll, so we passed. Sure enough the folks who bought it went out of business in about 1 year. After looking at the bookstore's expenses, we now believe the only way to profitably run a used book store is to place little value on your time and run it out of your home to eliminate rent (the biggest expense). We used to visit such a business when we visited my Mom, but our house doesn't really have the layout for such an operation.

• My top arrived today and I installed it! Yeah!!!

I do have one little problem though. The side mirrors are now useless... The mirror arms don’t swing in close enough so I can see beside me. They hit the new frame.

I sent kev an email asking him for guidance on this issue and I’m hoping there is a quick fix.

I’ll let you all know how this works out.

I do have one little problem though. The side mirrors are now useless... The mirror arms don’t swing in close enough so I can see beside me. They hit the new frame.

I sent kev an email asking him for guidance on this issue and I’m hoping there is a quick fix.

which top did you get? - I ask because I noticed that the T-Bar top frame says on the order page that mirror extensions are required

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

I don't have a top but love the way these work and I think it would do the trick for you.

https://www.slingmods.com/pola…search=mirror%20extension

• I don't know how well it would work on your Top, but I know a 4-panel mirror attached to the top front crossbar on a Twist Dynamics or Bullet Speed Top greatly expands the view to the rear and sides of the Slingshot, virtually eliminating blind spots to the point that I rarely rely on the side mirrors.

• I don't know how well it would work on your Top, but I know a 4-panel mirror attached to the top front crossbar on a Twist Dynamics or Bullet Speed Top greatly expands the view to the rear and sides of the Slingshot, virtually eliminating blind spots to the point that I rarely rely on the side mirrors.

I know that you have had a picture up before, might be time to put it up again.