Crazy videos from the web!

• Went for a ride today in the Slingshot. Stopped at Sonic for an ice cream cone.

The OG Slingshot folks will remember this fella, Slingking.

You newer folks will probably want to jump to about the 5 minute 15 second section.

Setting a buddy up!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Loved it, I miss Slingking, I hope he's doing well

• I remember the day the Joe flew into Indy and pickup his Slingshot. 10 of us got together in Plainfield, IN at Stake & Shake 8 fast 'red' ones and 2 custom painted one Joe's black and Painter's Burnt Orange...(both by Painter)

The first known get together of a number of Slingshot May 2015.

• I remember the day the Joe flew into Indy and pickup his Slingshot. 10 of us got together in Plainfield, IN at Stake & Shake 8 fast 'red' ones and 2 custom painted one Joe's black and Painter's Burnt Orange...(both by Painter)

The first known get together of a number of Slingshot May 2015.

One day I will never forget! Jim Camp getting into the wrong red slingshot twice! Surely this was the beginning of lifelong friendships!

• One quick story about that day…. Joe is a very handsome and fit guy with a great sense of humor and a smile to match. WingShot and I were picking him up at the airport when this female raised her shirt up to joe! No bra either! Well…. That was the way it was with slingking …. Never a dull moment.

I miss him and was sorry to see him exit the community. But he and other OGs helped begin the journey for many, many to come.

Thanks for remembering EjFord !

• One quick story about that day…. Joe is a very handsome and fit guy with a great sense of humor and a smile to match. WingShot and I were picking him up at the airport when this female raised her shirt up to joe! No bra either! Well…. That was the way it was with slingking …. Never a dull moment.

I miss him and was sorry to see him exit the community. But he and other OGs helped begin the journey for many, many to come.

A GREAT beginning of fun and friendships...

• I remember that day as well. What a great guy. Jim you were the catalyst for that day as well as many other days. I still remember the day you called me and told me about Lil Red being available. That was unheard of. Every dealer had waiting list and added a couple grand to the price. I was getting jerked around by another dealer. Jim met me at the dealer when I went to get it and even loaded it for me. Those were the days. The first Maggie Valley meet was so magical. For those of you who weren’t on the forum in 2014 don’t understand how we all bonded waiting for that first slingshot to finally appear last half of November 2014. Maggie Valley was are meeting of all those we had conversations with but never met. The slingshot has truly made a direction in my life I never thought a vehicle could do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Need pic of the raised shirt/no bra…

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I had never seen or heard of a Slingshot when I came across a slingking video. I quickly found several others and watched them. I decided then that I would buy one. slingking had just advertised his for sale and since we're in the same neck of the woods, I talked with him a few times on the phone. I've never been a black paint guy but would have bought his for the Painter magic! He found a buyer before I had the cash in my pocket so I ended up finding another one a couple hours north of me. I made arrangements to look, drive and buy and went up to see it. When it pulled into the credit union parking lot where we met, it was the first one I'd seen. I drove it for all of 3 gears (plus reverse) before making the deal.

My highlight so far is coming out to the SOG homecoming in Huntsville and meeting so many of you guys that I'm not going to try to remember all the names. You know who you are. I have to get to Maggie Valley at least once to see y'all again and meet some more.

Sling on!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I remember that day as well. What a great guy. Jim you were the catalyst for that day as well as many other days. I still remember the day you called me and told me about Lil Red being available. That was unheard of. Every dealer had waiting list and added a couple grand to the price. I was getting jerked around by another dealer. Jim met me at the dealer when I went to get it and even loaded it for me. Those were the days. The first Maggie Valley meet was so magical. For those of you who weren’t on the forum in 2014 don’t understand how we all bonded waiting for that first slingshot to finally appear last half of November 2014. Maggie Valley was are meeting of all those we had conversations with but never met. The slingshot has truly made a direction in my life I never thought a vehicle could do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You nailed it Greg! Those days were very special and now we can see what all the buzz was really about,