Oil change indicator

• Neither. It uses the old fashion system - remember every 3,000 miles that it's due for another change. Or you can add a turbo to it and then change the oil every time the rear tire needs changing. That's about every 3,000 miles if you ride it hard

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• My 2019 has a reminder built into the ride command system. At 3K, it flashes "Change oil Soon!" And at 3500, it says "Change oil Now!"

The only way to get rid of the message is to reset the timer. I suppose you could reset without changing the oil, but that would be kinda dumb.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• When I recently bought mine, it only had 20 miles on it and the change oil reminder kept popping up on the dash display. The dealer said it was probably because the ride was a year old. They reset it when I had the break in service done and said every 5k is fine unless your driving habits dictate otherwise.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• OK, I forgot to add that mine is the 2019 and the “change oil soon” messsge came up.

Since I didn’t know that there was an oil reminder, I didn’t reset it when I changed the oil 1,000 miles ago.

Now thst I know it’s just a simple mileage reset function, I’ll reset it next time for sure!

Doc&Ruby.... seems like 3,500 miles is a little conservative of Polaris.