Corona Virus

• This country is in deep democratic shit!

Not to argue with you, but this country is in deep shit and it is not just democratic..

People are still arguing about masks... I am still not getting the big deal about the masks. if they are so ineffective, with do the health care people wear them? The statement above about the majority of new infections are people who have been vaccinated just goes to show the level of how people believe what they want to believe when it makes no sense at all..

On the flip side, I just saw a post the other day that said they were convinced Elvis and Bruce Lee were still alive... The level of stupidity in our country is exponentially more dangerous than Covid.... JMHO...

Any one who thought the outcome in the sand box was going to be different than it is really had their head buried in the sand. We tried the same experiment in Nam a long time ago.... put our troops there, put in a fake government, "train" an army to defend what we say is important, and leave all the while scratching our heads as to what went wrong... If I remember right there was a saying back in the day... " what is the difference between a North Vietnamese and a South Vietnamese?" answer... they have slanted eyes.... Same thing applies in the sand box.

Anyway... the shit is deep, and it is not one sided.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Winner! 👆

Now I remember why I never used to vote. I do (and MANY, MANY OTHERS) have to thank Trump for that. He definitely got out the vote. On both sides. So, he's got that going for him...

I really do hope a more level headed Republican/GOP member finds their way above the noise and can earn votes so we can try and balance some of this BS on both sides...

• I'm curious to know if maderna and phizer recommend a third shot, what about j&j which was only 1 shot? With this Afghanistan fiasco. I'm not sure I trust anything coming out of the Dems in charge.

I hear they are rolling out the booster shot based on when you got your last shot from first vaccine for Moderna and Phizer

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I'm curious to know if maderna and phizer recommend a third shot, what about j&j which was only 1 shot? With this Afghanistan fiasco. I'm not sure I trust anything coming out of the Dems in charge.

yes.....you are forgetting how many billions they made already and how much more the “booster” will add to the bottom line.

• healthcare workers treating real Covid patients are not wearing N95 masks they are wearing hazmat type equipment.... N95 mask doesn’t not stop Covid virus ...no paper mask can stop Covid virus from penetrating....

• Winner! 👆

Now I remember why I never used to vote. I do (and MANY, MANY OTHERS) have to thank Trump for that. He definitely got out the vote. On both sides. So, he's got that going for him...

I really do hope a more level headed Republican/GOP member finds their way above the noise and can earn votes so we can try and balance some of this BS on both sides...

Marco, if you didn't vote in all those past elections, it's time you do what they do in Chicago. Hell, some of them missed so many elections that they're STILL voting many years AFTER they died.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Sir the days of country music being country are long gone.

Only bluegrass keeps the country flame alive.

They play music at the Cleavage Festival??

What does music have to do with the Cleavage Fest??

(I'm fairly certain my post was NOT about music.....yup just checked, not music)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Well.......

you made up for it brah..........

you voted 3,653 times for Biden last November

well done

:00000436:

Me and MANY others... Too bad they stopped the count!

Tried to get others to vote but they asked for ID darn it... Seems like voting still works well in TX. .. But the margin of blue versus red keeps shrinking... 🤔 🤷🏻‍♂️

Let's just wait for 2022.

• Me and MANY others...

Yup, stolen election........

How's it working out for so far?

Take a walk down your street and meet new friends busting across the border!!

Jihaad Joe sucks.

Poor bastahd is wicked senile.

He's the only President that didn't get voted in, folks just voted against the other guy.

Ya, he sucks somethin' awful!!!

:00008040:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• did anybody hear about this very important July Supreme Court decision yet? It’s the end of august now....what are they waiting for?

The most trusted mainstream media forget to broadcast this life saving announcement all around the world ?

https://thegoodlylawfulsociety…i-have-lost-a-lawsuit-fi/

You must watch the 6 minute video at the bottom of the above ^^^^^ linked page...get informed....

• Can someone please explain this odd statistic for me? I know first hand how debilitating as well as deadly this Corona Virus is and this is in no way an attempt to diminish that fact. But for months we have been hearing that all the hospitals are overwhelmed by the shear number of Covid patients they have and they have no room for other emergency cases. While I'm not ready to call this bullshit and another one of Biden's lies to America, I had to do some research of my own. Today's news said that the US hospitals currently have 100,100 Covid cases and some are turning down maternity cases due to lack of manpower to handle them as well as all their Covid cases. That could be true in some cases as the entire country doesn't equally have identical percentages of cases. But a simple checking shows that currently the US has 6,090 hospitals. A simple calculations reveals that it comes out to an average of 16.43 cases per hospital. Before you jump all over me, I fully understand that some of these 6,000 plus hospitals may very well be small local ones that only have a total capacity of 5 or so beds and could not possibly handle 16 Covid cases along with their normal load of patients, but there also are plenty of mega hospitals that you'd need a golf cart to get from one wing to the next. So are we being feed another major dose of recycled yesterday's breakfast is there something basic that I'm overlooking? Figures don't lie, but liars figure.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE