Corona Virus

• IMO the you don't need a mask if you have had the shots is to get people to take the shots that doesn't want to get them.

As for the magnet thing. The metal in computer chips are not iron you can't get a magnet to stick to copper or gold.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• @FunCycle What data did I miss something?

There are at least two books out now about every thing the government is telling us. They also list all reference materials to back up what they have written about. I think both books are listed in this thread. If I had read either one of these books before I got the shot I would have never took the shot. The one common thing about the vaccine is that they know nothing about, what happens to you after you take it (the side effects) weather it does what they think. They know NOTHING and hope that it works. Someone has my copies, whenI get them back I will post the info.

• Thanks @FunCycle I didn't read that data and probably wouldn't have understood or believed it. So many sources telling us so many different things. Then changing what they said weeks later. If you have had the shots you don't need a mask indoors or outdoors but on public transportation you do. I don't believe a lot of what out government says I think they think we are mushrooms. BTW I did get the shots and some days I wish I hadn't. I wore the mask. Not for me but to make others feel safe.

• There are at least two books out now about every thing the government is telling us. They also list all reference materials to back up what they have written about. I think both books are listed in this thread. If I had read either one of these books before I got the shot I would have never took the shot. The one common thing about the vaccine is that they know nothing about, what happens to you after you take it (the side effects) weather it does what they think. They know NOTHING and hope that it works. Someone has my copies, whenI get them back I will post the info.

I get what you are saying, but at one point "they" knew nothing about the Smallpox vaccine, or measles or polio or... I could go on but there is no use.

We will see in the fall if this was any good or not. Just like last year about this time, maybe a couple of weeks later, it started to die down and several things started to open back up with limited capacity. Then in the fall the shit hit the fan again. We will see if this occurs again.

The two books you mention are written by people that also do not know the effects of the vaccine. The problem with most written or visual media now days it the complete bias to one side or the other... and not just political...

Since the government lied to me in the 70's (kill a commie for christ) I haven't believed a thing they have said, but having said that I believe the media even less.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I get what you are saying, but at one point "they" knew nothing about the Smallpox vaccine, or measles or polio or... I could go on but there is no use.

We will see in the fall if this was any good or not. Just like last year about this time, maybe a couple of weeks later, it started to die down and several things started to open back up with limited capacity. Then in the fall the shit hit the fan again. We will see if this occurs again.

The two books you mention are written by people that also do not know the effects of the vaccine. The problem with most written or visual media now days it the complete bias to one side or the other... and not just political...

Since the government lied to me in the 70's (kill a commie for christ) I haven't believed a thing they have said, but having said that I believe the media even less.

The books do tell you where all of the information came from that they used, so you could look it up yourself for the no believers. As to the other vaccines they were not brought out in 6 months either

• @Tripod I missed a great a great deal by not volunteering as my dad told me never to in the service. A officer came into the shop one day and asked if anyone had any fishing boat experience. They were looking for someone to by the Capt on the base fishing boat. I had run boats all my life but kept my mouth shut. Another guy in the shop said he could do it and got the job. Going out fishing almost everyday and no duty. Missed that one.

• @billythekidd Yep it was even before the Killing a commie for mommy that I knew not to trust them. Learned that shortly after signing my name at the Navy recruiter's office.

Quick story you will appreciate DJohnson - my Dad was volunteering to go in the Army in WW2. His Dad told him “Oh No - join the Navy - you will always have a dry bed and a hot meal”. He signed up for the Navy — and went down on 2 destroyers fortunately surviving both. My Dad’s takeaway - he shoulda just waited to get drafted - then he couldn’t blame himself or his Dad for almost becoming fish food 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The books do tell you where all of the information came from that they used, so you could look it up yourself for the no believers. As to the other vaccines they were not brought out in 6 months either

I am sure this in in the books as well...

Researchers were not starting from scratch when they learned about SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

SARS-CoV-2 is a member of the coronavirus family. According to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious DiseasesTrusted Source, there are hundreds of coronaviruses — including four that can cause the common cold, as well as the coronaviruses that sparked the SARS, or severe acute respiratory syndrome, epidemic in 2002 and the emergence of MERS, or Middle East respiratory syndrome, in 2012.

Dr. Eric J. Yager, an associate professor of microbiology at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Albany, NY, told MNT that scientists have been studying coronaviruses for over 50 years. This meant scientists had existing data on the structure, genome, and life cycle of this type of virus.

Dr. Yager explained, “Research on these viruses established the importance of the viral spike (S) protein in viral attachment, fusion, and entry, and identified the S proteins as a target for the development of antibody therapies and vaccines.

So it may have been 6 months or it may have been more... again, it depends on who and what one wants to believe.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• @Bill Martin I was in naval aviation so thank God I wasn't going on a destroyer those guy get submarine pay in rough seas. I got seasick on a huge aircraft carrier would have never made it on a destroyer your dad was tough. I had 10 years in the Navy when they put me on the carrier. We went out 30 days and through a hurricane. I was seasick for 30 days but had to sit at the work bench for 14 hours a day and repair and calibrate test equipment. When we pulled into Norfolk Va to pier 12 I swore I would got to Canada if the ship was going out the next week. Spent 3 years on that ship and would have been happy if it had sunk.

• The mask does not do anything, just read the data. The N-95 mask in ideal conditions does work to some extent. The American population wanted something to make them feel good about the Covid. So the Great Doctor changed his mind about the mask and everyone started wearing one.

I should have been more clear. It makes no difference to me if the vaccine works or not, we got them both, and it makes no difference to me what anyone says about wearing a mask, we're going to exercise personal choice and continue wearing them in public for a little while longer. What I'm not looking forward to are the angry Karen's and hillbilly Bob's that were once critical of those that wouldn't wear a mask, now turning their sights towards those who do... 😒

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I should have been more clear. It makes no difference to me if the vaccine works or not, we got them both, and it makes no difference to me what anyone says about wearing a mask, we're going to exercise personal choice and continue wearing them in public for a little while longer. What I'm not looking forward to are the angry Karen's and hillbilly Bob's that were once critical of those that wouldn't wear a mask, now turning their sights towards those who do... 😒

I hope no one has animosity, what harm does it do to anyone when someone else wears a mask? I'm fully vaccinated. But at the same time I got up this morning and went out with the great feeling I could finally be in a store without a mask. I was smiling getting in my truck thinking I'm going to feel strange, like being naked in the store. So I get there park in the back of the parking lot as I always do. I'm not wearing my mask but looking around and everyone still has a mask. I get to the entrance and notice everyone exiting the store is still wearing a mask. A peek inside, all workers have a mask. Every customer has a mask. I coward down and put mine on not wanting to make a scene. Everyone had a mask? I'm one who thinks it's great to be vaccinated. At this point if you think it's good than by all means but if you are against it for what ever reason that's your call.

But for how long will I have to wear a mask when I'm protected to protect others that don't want a vaccine? If that's the reasoning were going to be wearing a mast for a very long time. Somethings got to give.

The way things are today with the cupcake upbringing I'll bet were in for some shooting over masks. It will be the gun's fault.

• it’s been over a year since this started ....why don’t we know exactly what we should or shouldn’t do?

The WHO, CDC, FDA and doctor fauci...and state governors....and MSM on the internet and TV ....were taking orders from the deep state. They kept changing the rules to drag this out and make it worse.

the info is about to break and the truth will finally be known... the world has been tricked and deceived.

Their agenda was to make Trump look bad by causing as many deaths as possible.... they deliberately killed people....let that sink in. Think about the nursing home deaths of innocent elderly people. Plus all the deaths around the world.

they deliberately crashed the stock market to kill businesses and jobs....to make Trump look bad... these democrat and republican deep state actors.....blindly followed the deep state orders..

faucis NIH institute funded the research and he helped to change the virus to make humans get the virus.

He has committed crimes against humanity. The good guys have all the evidence and his employees are spilling their guts to save their necks. Literally. He will be going to gitmo. There isn’t a punishment big enough to fit the crime.