Corona Virus

• we now have the evidence that China sent planes from Wuhan all around the world “seeding” the virus to spread it.

the country’s of the world need to leave China and stop doing business with them until they revert back to a third world shithole.

We also have evidence that the Chinese leader pressured the WHO to downplay the virus about human to human spread and how contagious it is...

There is also evidence Based on cell phone tracking data that roads around the Wuhan lab were closed down for several weeks for some reason in October....We want them to explain why...Pointing toward the lab being the origins of the virus.

• Happy Mother's day to all the women in our lives. Due to the stay at home orders that we've all had to endure throughout this pandemic, today should be a day to treat your loved one to a change of pace. I'd suggest a move from the living room to the bedroom would be a great way to start the day.

Seriously, Happy Mothers day to all who this applies to

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• for some reason some pictures flip sideways when you post them....

What I've discovered, after taking a photo or downloading one, is that I have to edit the photo, even if I don't make any changes to it, just open up the editor and then save the photo again. That prevents it from posting sideways in the thread...

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• something to remember about this pandemic.....

Communist China did this on purpose.

The lied.
    they told the WHO to lie.

They horded PPE during the lie to keep it from the rest of the world.

And the worst thing is

They killed the brave doctors that tried to warn the world.....They are heroes and we should pray for them...

Communist China must pay a heavy price..For the thousands of lives they cost....they have blood on their hands...

• now is not the time to be eating under cooked meat.....if you like it red inside....stop and use a meat thermometer to fully cook it...open the picture...some of the headline isn’t showing....

This should be a wake up call to everyone about our food safety moving forward...

• we now have the evidence that China sent planes from Wuhan all around the world “seeding” the virus to spread it.

the country’s of the world need to leave China and stop doing business with them until they revert back to a third world shithole.

We also have evidence that the Chinese leader pressured the WHO to downplay the virus about human to human spread and how contagious it is...

There is also evidence Based on cell phone tracking data that roads around the Wuhan lab were closed down for several weeks for some reason in October....We want them to explain why...Pointing toward the lab being the origins of the virus.

so - your telling us Chinese aircraft violated the airspace of other countries to spread the virus and they were not noticed or intercepted - - - - - or did they some how sneak this on normal commercial aircraft and do it using planes full of passengers.

if they could this easily get planes carrying a weapon (which a virus would be) past the controlled airspace security systems of all these countries and go undetected then we might as well just give up now - what would stop them from doing the same thing with nukes on the planes?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• so - your telling us Chinese aircraft violated the airspace of other countries to spread the virus and they were not noticed or intercepted - - - - - or did they some how sneak this on normal commercial aircraft and do it using planes full of passengers.

if they could this easily get planes carrying a weapon (which a virus would be) past the controlled airspace security systems of all these countries and go undetected then we might as well just give up now - what would stop them from doing the same thing with nukes on the planes?

Before we knew how infectious it was because China didn’t tell anyone.....before we were wearing makes, before we were screening incoming passengers.....passenger planes filled with infected people flew all over the country....From Wuhan and other cites...

Look at the hot spots....are they around major international airports?

trump saved millions by closing the border to Chinese planes...

You might want to spend a few minutes watching this video.....

https://childrenshealthdefense…aturing-dr-judy-mikovits/

everything is a conspiracy....

• so - your telling us Chinese aircraft violated the airspace of other countries to spread the virus and they were not noticed or intercepted - - - - - or did they some how sneak this on normal commercial aircraft and do it using planes full of passengers.

They do not need any airplanes, they have those cargo boxes that are hauled all over the world. It would only take one for the USA if it belonged to WALMART.

• They do not need any airplanes, they have those cargo boxes that are hauled all over the world. It would only take one for the USA if it belonged to WALMART.

Airplane 5 hours....boat two weeks.......an estimated 5 million people left Wuhan before they locked it down....how many people could 5 million infect in short order...

Now for the really big news...

China patented Covid 19...

You can not patent anything that naturally occurred....so if you modify it you can.....who is taking the credit for the “modification”

https://theresurgent.com/2020/…patent-conspiracy-theory/

• I use my Sony FD Mavica
    Vintage Sony Fd Mavica Digital Still Camera Model Mvc-fd87 (ff)
    and take the memory stick out and plug in to my deck top computer and pictures come out the right way... camera will also use a 3.5 in floppy disk

I still have one of those laying around here. I think it holds about 30 or so standard quality pics on one 3.5... but when you take the photo... be prepared to wait... because the disk is slllllooooooow... Fun to play with sometimes..

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Dog, you ok bro... need a beer??? Step back from the keyboard and take a breath... Just think how many left NY before they locked it down.... Right now Indonesia Latin America and several other countries are having problems with dengue... and mosquitos..Congo is having another outbreak of Ebola, Yellow Fever in Ethiopia, Mexico is have a measles outbreak, African swine Fever in India and South Africa.... or should I just say Damn Chinese..

• Riverside county California just lifted the “you have to wear a mask everywhere edict”. Finally a little bit of sunshine!

You should be happy you don't live in Alameda county... they just extended the lock down and the only thing that one assembly woman had to say to Elon Musk was "F*ck Elon Musk".... The level of social intelligence just goes down in the Golden State...

• Dog, you ok bro... need a beer??? Step back from the keyboard and take a breath... Just think how many left NY before they locked it down.... Right now Indonesia Latin America and several other countries are having problems with dengue... and mosquitos..Congo is having another outbreak of Ebola, Yellow Fever in Ethiopia, Mexico is have a measles outbreak, African swine Fever in India and South Africa.... or should I just say Damn Chinese..

no alcohol....my brain is pure....almost...LOL

Take a virus spit test and the government has your DNA....just saying....they want to test everyone....that’s one big data base....and who is going to protect the data? And use it for what else? I’m not getting tested or vaccinated ....

when I first met my girlfriend....she said you need a passport....(she traveled the world 30 years ago.....she wants to do more) .....I told her I don’t need a passport because I didn’t lose anything and I’m not going looking for it....All those countries is the reason I’m staying home....