What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• I also have that mount on my sling but there are far cheaper mounts on Amazon. I have 5 mounts on my sling and the one I use the most is stuck on about half way up the fin.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I also have that mount on my sling but there are far cheaper mounts on Amazon. I have 5 mounts on my sling and the one I use the most is stuck on about half way up the fin.

at different times I have had several different mounts stuck on my slingshot. from a perspective point of view I loved the one I had stuck on the nosecone between the center lights, but as much as I loved the view it produced I was always uneasy that in our extreme summer heat the adhesive might let go and I would lose the camera. The view from up on the roll hoop isn't as exciting, but I know the ZZP mount isn't going anywhere its on there good!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I switched my front speaker back to the Kicker 6.5. They haven't been sounding great so I retuned with my amp. Now they sound great in the garage but I'm afraid no matter what I do I still won't hear them on the road at speeds above 50. I very seldom listen to the radio anyway. I did try my cheap less than $50 earbuds. They worked great but I don't like wearing them. My primary goal is to be able to answer, hear and talk on phone calls. Probably a futile goal.

• I switched my front speaker back to the Kicker 6.5. They haven't been sounding great so I retuned with my amp. Now they sound great in the garage but I'm afraid no matter what I do I still won't hear them on the road at speeds above 50. I very seldom listen to the radio anyway. I did try my cheap less than $50 earbuds. They worked great but I don't like wearing them. My primary goal is to be able to answer, hear and talk on phone calls. Probably a futile goal.

I use the Sena Mesh 2 head set. it works well at 50mph as long as there isn't a hard cross wind... I can still hear well in the cross wind, but the other person hears wind noise. If I just cup my hand in front of the boom to speak then all is good.

I have two so when I have a passenger I use them for intercom also... works well with the same limitation mentioned above... I can listen to music through them also, but it sounds better on the Crutchfield speakers I have in the Sling...

Expand Mesh, Multi-Sport Mesh Intercom™ Communication Headset | Sena

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I use the Sena Mesh 2 head set. it works well at 50mph as long as there isn't a hard cross wind... I can still hear well in the cross wind, but the other person hears wind noise. If I just cup my hand in front of the boom to speak then all is good.

I have two so when I have a passenger I use them for intercom also... works well with the same limitation mentioned above... I can listen to music through them also, but it sounds better on the Crutchfield speakers I have in the Sling...

Expand Mesh, Multi-Sport Mesh Intercom™ Communication Headset | Sena

But I don’t wear a helmet.

• I just finished installing the new turn signal stalk. I have been trying to find some of the screws for the plastic cover on the steering column. Polaris Bolt, shoulder #7518518 - 4.2 x 1.4 x 12 These are like a sheet metal or wood screw. Amazon is almost $ each with $3 shipping. I am missing one. Now I just have to see if the cruise works again. I got ripped off though I was buying a new one it was not and the cruise did not work. So now I have a spare with just turn signals.

• FunCycle i’m sure you probably already know this but every now and again tucked in somewhere there’s a hardware store that has just about everything. I’m fortunate to have one of those next to me and it has four long isles of nothing but hardware screws, nuts, bolts washers, metric SAE you name it. . It is well worth anybody’s time to hunt down these rare jams in times just like you have now. . Hope your cruise control starts working.!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• FunCycle i’m sure you probably already know this but every now and again tucked in somewhere there’s a hardware store that has just about everything. I’m fortunate to have one of those next to me and it has four long isles of nothing but hardware screws, nuts, bolts washers, metric SAE you name it. . It is well worth anybody’s time to hunt down these rare jams in times just like you have now. . Hope your cruise control starts working.!

I had a store like this that was right on my way home from my work before I retired, unfortunately the place closed down during COVID. I really miss that store :(

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Yea, I've got one but they do not have that. Actually we have two stores that have about everything.

• Did the Wilwood caliper upgrade from DDM. Using the slotted rotors from ZZP that were already installed previously. Install was straightforward and they feel great. Now just to get new tire mounted on back and it will be ready for Maggie.

Formally known as ShortShifter