What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Not actually a mod but put in new battery. Went for a 165 Mile ride. Got home had lunch went out to start ss and nothing. Battery was a date of 9/14. Went to advance auto, no battery, went to auto zone, no battery, went to orielly and they had a direct replacement. So I ended up with a Super Start Premium 575cca size 26. They did not have a higher CCA that would fit. If this lasts as long as the oem I'll be happy. Forgot to add that I got 30mpg but did not over use the supercharger.

• Well I had a strip of TricLED’s a while back where some were out and the good people at TricLED sent me a new one for a replacement. Way cool of them to do that!

So I cut up the working portions of the old one today and made some accent lights. 😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Went for a ride today. Testing the double din radio I put in and it worked great. I added a new back up camera,.. kept blowing a fuse with the standard camera. Could never figure it out. I bought it on amazon for $23.00. Now I can hit a button and have the camera on when driving down the road.

• Went for a ride today. Testing the double din radio I put in and it worked great. I added a new back up camera,.. kept blowing a fuse with the standard camera. Could never figure it out. I bought it on amazon for $23.00. Now I can hit a button and have the camera on when driving down the road.

I see you are still running the front fenders, I took mine off for the track day and have never put them back on. I could only get 108 mph on the front straight with them on, 118 with them off of the Slingshot.

• Went up to Bobby's house, from the Billy and Bobby slingshot shit show yesterday and today. Yesterday Bobby's was upgraded to the DDM's supercharger and today YOLO got one too along with a new alternator. I liked the turbo and will definitely miss the turbo sounds...but drivability is so much better in my opinion as it's just a whole lot smoother. Doesn't get much better than Dr. Dave himself installing it. Went for a ride after installed and damn even with slick roads (had rained earlier), he gave me one hell of a ride! The pucker factor was high, would have been full on shit my britches I think if it was dry and he really got on it, he says that ride was nothing. Would love to ride along with him on the track sometime, he can drive!

• Went up to Bobby's house, from the Billy and Bobby slingshot shit show yesterday and today. Yesterday Bobby's was upgraded to the DDM's supercharger and today YOLO got one too along with a new alternator. I liked the turbo and will definitely miss the turbo sounds...but drivability is so much better in my opinion as it's just a whole lot smoother. Doesn't get much better than Dr. Dave himself installing it. Went for a ride after installed and damn even with slick roads (had rained earlier), he gave me one hell of a ride! The pucker factor was high, would have been full on shit my britches I think if it was dry and he really got on it, he says that ride was nothing. Would love to ride along with him on the track sometime, he can drive!

See it’s got FAST RED under the hood.

JUST SAYIN!

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Well I received the handle from @irobbi today and darn it don't fit a 2020. We expected it might not but he as good enough to send me one to try. great handle and if you have someone that has trouble getting out of the passengers side is a pre 2020 I would recommended it. Will be sending it back to him it was worth a try.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Well I received the handle from @irobbi today and darn it don't fit a 2020. We expected it might not but he as good enough to send me one to try. great handle and if you have someone that has trouble getting out of the passengers side is a pre 2020 I would recommended it. Will be sending it back to him it was worth a try.

I installed the handle in my 2017 and love it even though im never in the passenger seat unless im working on that side ......i also have the drivers handle but it fits the 2015-2016 i would have to get a small plate welded, than i can install it ( winter project )

• Received the mounting kit from Slingmods it will work but be careful not to get cut nothing is deburred. Also the scrape mark a very viable. I may be picky but it cost good money 👍

• I want to get those holes blocked off in the drivers side firewall. I have some thick black rubber that is sticky on one side but I know it is not going to stay stuck on when the firewall gets hot. is it safe to but some short self drilling sheet metal screws through that firewall inside to out? I seen someone mentioned industrial Velcro but I am betting it doesn't stay stuck to the rudder. Contact glue might work but I might want to remove these at a later date and also trying not to do a messy job also.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I want to get those holes blocked off in the drivers side firewall. I have some thick black rubber that is sticky on one side but I know it is not going to stay stuck on when the firewall gets hot. is it safe to but some short self drilling sheet metal screws through that firewall inside to out? I seen someone mentioned industrial Velcro but I am betting it doesn't stay stuck to the rudder. Contact glue might work but I might want to remove these at a later date and also trying not to do a messy job also.

Whatever you do is going to be a PITA to install. Take the drivers seat out and take the steering wheel off will make it a lot easier. The 3 M primer 94 may help after cleaning the area with alcohol. The velcro will not stay because of the heat. The only area that I still need to do is around the steering column. I just ordered a sheet of A-TEA Performance Parts Heat Shield Barrier 12" x 24" #13575. If and when I decide to lay around and hurt for 3 or 4 more days I wiil try it around the steering column