New Product - Slingshot Action Camera Mount

• FunCycle so basically you're saying that you're willing to spend $20-$30k on a slingshot but would rather go to home depot, buy a bunch of pieces to hodge podge together and waste the better part of a day completing the project from start to finish to make something that still will not look as nice as this billet mount? To each their own I guess.

Sorry, I did not realize that this was your thread, I reckon I should have read from the beginning. I will not do that again. I will consider my hand slapped. As far as the hodge podge, just look at the luggage racks that I built and a few other one offs. I sold a few of the racks but did not want to have to do anything like a business because I am retired and just try to help others out.

• Please include me on this purchase! I have not mounted my GoPro as i don't want to lose it to failed tape or some type of mickey mouse brace.... I bought a number of mount types from GoPro and Amazon and nothing does the job for me or if it does work it doesn't look good on the roll bars!

• Very nice! I had mine mounted like Shatneyman and while my virb had stabilization, I didn't want to put that double-sided tape onto my painted roll bars.

Wasn't there another mount by a company that is no longer around? rabtech ... Think you have some. What was the cost of that one? From what I remember it was plastic... This is much nicer.

I'm in, but lazy... Can I just PayPal you? 😁

• Very nice! I had mine mounted like Shatneyman and while my virb had stabilization, I didn't want to put that double-sided tape onto my painted roll bars.

Wasn't there another mount by a company that is no longer around? rabtech ... Think you have some. What was the cost of that one? From what I remember it was plastic... This is much nicer.

I'm in, but lazy... Can I just PayPal you? 😁

I think it was the same price as what Kyle is offering but no where near as nicely mad. It clamped on top of the bar

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I didnt notice that it was an ad when I posted some info earlier. I was replying to another post that someone had made. However the information I posted wont harm the sale of this item because it was no longer available.. It appears that Kyle D has the only custom item that will mount a camera like this.

I NEED 4 OF THESE IN BLACK SENT OUT TODAY IF YOU HAVE THEM!

• And Shatneyman I deleted your post...You were correct about an older vendor having something like this. However they are out of business and they didnt even have any that were leftovers. They were made of a brittle plastic also. Both of the ones I had became super brittle and broke.

So Kyle D text me and I'll give you my address and send you a paypal.....

• Ok so overnight, we are up to 7 people signed up. Some people are taking 2 and rabtech is taking 4. This puts me over the 10 I wanted to sell so here is what I will do. I will be sending out invoices to those that want them today and I will leave the group buy open for 3 more people to take advantage of this offer. So some do not want to make an account. Do me a solid and just PM me your first and last name, contact number, and shipping address and I will create the accounts on my end. I know it's a pain in the ass but we're a fairly large company and have to track revenue and inventory for the IRS. Help me help you.

I have info for chavey2 Doc&Ruby  dangerdarrell

MACAWS can I use the same info that I had for uncorked?

Soluga and MiM can you guys please PM me the info above that I need and I will create your accounts and send you all links to an invoice that you can pay with paypal or a credit/debit card.

rabtech Please send me the info as well and I'll get all of these out today.

I want to thank you all for ordering and the support. It is greatly appreciated and I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can in Maggie.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• 1st…….. Kyle D I just wanted to confirm they can be mounted on either side of the roll bar. I just need it to point toward the rear so I can have something to record you with when your on the track….. ^^:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2nd …….. This picture has two protruding things. I was just clearing up that those are not part of the mount in any way. You have something extra mounted to those on your bike I'm betting.

• :00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172:

Yes, these can be mounted to either side..........P.S. I hate you. :00000024: but not really :00000436:

As for the 2 other things you circled in red, those are just the mounting holes for the roll bar. They just protrude far enough to make it into the picture to look like something they aren't. I've included a couple photos as reference. ;)

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Ok so I am a little confused and feel like I am missing half of the conversation.

We were talking about the roll bar mount first picture(the one with ZZP logo) then it seems you guys jumped to something that mounts in the front chin/spoiler?, then you all started talking about RRR which died 2 years ago, then all of a sudden we are talking about paypal and not wanting to make internal accounts, so "PM for invoice" etc etc etc.

I feels somewhere along the way we missed the step were price was announce, Kyle D if you wouldn't mind clarifying price for us mere mortals who need to see a $ sign before we commit to something and how many mounts are we talking about.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.