New Product - Slingshot Action Camera Mount

• Looking for the safest way to mount your action camera to your Slingshot for optimum footage? Look no further! ZZP’s Slingshot action camera mount attaches directly to the stock roll bars with the front and back plate nestling into the divots in the bar itself giving an OEM appearance. Simply tighten the plates down with the provided bolts, mount your camera, and you’re good to go! Made from anodized billet aluminum, etched with ZZP, it's sure to be the next great addition to your Slingshot!

Works with Go Pro, Garmin, and other action cameras with the same mount. As always, feel free to email me directly at Kyle@zzperformance.com with any questions. Could be a cool group buy opportunity.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Looks great Kyle D !!! And I am a fan of group buys. :thumbup:

Thank you!!! I'm always down to do a group buy on any of our products. I know a lot of us use action cameras and with the mod flu being so deadly, it makes funding limited for more mods but with this being a very affordable and functional mod, I thought it would be easier to get a group on board. Maybe ericastar76 wants one for her Virb Ultra 30?

• I love this - been wanting to pick up an action camera and if/when I do this mount will be on my list of things to get

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Actually I would love it if someone made front and back plates like this that fit in the top and both the upper and lower side slots in the roll hoops that were just blank plates that could be drilled and tapped by the end user to make mounting points for whatever things we might want to mount to the roll hoops.

• Actually I would love it if someone made front and back plates like this that fit in the top and both the upper and lower side slots in the roll hoops that were just blank plates that could be drilled and tapped by the end user to make mounting points for whatever things we might want to mount to the roll hoops.

That might be in the works........I was actually talking to someone about this this morning.........but it may be a limited run sort of deal. It's a real specialty item that may not be cost effective to make. BUT, if there were 10ppl that wanted to do it, we could most likely make them. I'll post a poll and see what kind of responses we get. Also looking into doing a side mount version of the camera holder for those of you running tops.

Edited once, last by Kyle D ().

• That might be in the works.................but it may be a limited run sort of deal. It's a real specialty item that may not be cost effective to make. BUT, if there were 10ppl that wanted to do it, we could most likely make them. I'll post a poll and see what kind of responses we get. Also looking into doing a side mount version of the camera holder for those of you running tops.

I think it would be great - I dont know about others here, but in the past I have thought about different things ranging from flags and camera mounts and other things I might want to try that would be so easy if there were just a 1/4 20 threaded hole in the right place on the roll hoop. the only thing holding me back in trying these ideas was my unwillingness to actually drill a hole in the roll hoop - - - now if there were some plates like this that were just blank I could drill and tap them without fear and try out my crazy ideas knowing that I wasnt damaging the integrity of the roll hoop

• That might be in the works.................but it may be a limited run sort of deal. It's a real specialty item that may not be cost effective to make. BUT, if there were 10ppl that wanted to do it, we could most likely make them. I'll post a poll and see what kind of responses we get. Also looking into doing a side mount version of the camera holder for those of you running tops.

What great idea - man your mind is always working overtime......can't wait to see what you come up with

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• looks cool, but what's the price? I use this on my roll bars and it's been there for about 4 years now. Only $5.00, good with my Go Pro or 360 fly

th?id=OIP.9FB_ayVQAwdteNmNuFm-iwHaId&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300th?id=OIP.XypYAhztS0vEl5XYhLj64AHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

These are priced at $59.99. Our top-notch products aren't for everyone and I get that. I had done the same thing you did, and after a couple cameras fell off we decided to develop something solid to skirt that issue, give us some brand recognition, and just plain look cool and are functional. The other issue I personally had with mounts like that is that once, the camera mount locks into the base, there is a little wobble from the clearance that needs to be there for the mount to be able to slide in. That can make for a video that is not as clear and still as it could be. With the ZZP mount, that wobble is eliminated and it is solid.

You have something that works for you, has been successful for you, and are happy with that which is great, but it doesn't mean it's not worth it to those of us who appreciate the quality of a part like this that is different, well built, and stands out from your run of the mill universal mounts.

With that said, if 10ppl want to get together and do a group buy, I'll knock off 20% bringing them down to $48/e + shipping. We'll call shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states $8 bringing the total to $56 delivered to your doorstep. This is a better discount than our vendors get. If you are interested in this, and will be ready to purchase once I have 10ppl signed up, please go to http://www.zzperformance.com and create an account which is free to do. Then, shoot me an email to Kyle@zzperformance.com with the subject Action Camera Mount Group Buy, include your first and last name you created the account with, and I will keep a list and as soon as I have 10 people, I will send each of you an email with a link to an invoice to pay for the mount. As always, if you have any questions please let me know.

• Kyle, that looks great and is generous of you on the group buy.

Those of us with a top can’t use this. If you get enough of us asking, consider a thinner plate with an arm going up with the mount, that would be sandwiched in the top mounts already there. At least, for those of us who have tops that mount to the top of the roll bars.

Thanks!

• For those of you that are handy with tools. Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and get you a piece of 1/4 inch flat Alum. Cut you two pieces 3/4 x 2 1/2 inch to use on the top outside hole on the roll hoop (Think Sandwich here) to mount whatever type of mount that you may like that uses a bolt and bolt thru the two plates. There is no use to be high tech just paint the color that you choose. This can also be done to any hole that is left in your roll bar that is not already used to mount something. All that you would need is a drill motor, some type of saw and maybe a file to clean everything up. It might take you 20 minutes to make each pair. Come on people us you head and your hands to make something.

FunCycle so basically you're saying that you're willing to spend $20-$30k on a slingshot but would rather go to home depot, buy a bunch of pieces to hodge podge together and waste the better part of a day completing the project from start to finish to make something that still will not look as nice as this billet mount? To each their own I guess.

• Kyle, that looks great and is generous of you on the group buy.

Those of us with a top can’t use this. If you get enough of us asking, consider a thinner plate with an arm going up with the mount, that would be sandwiched in the top mounts already there. At least, for those of us who have tops that mount to the top of the roll bars.

Thanks!

There's already been some discussion I had with another member here and here at the shop about doing side plates that would either be blank or have a camera mount, or some sort of other mount on them. This was our first rendition of this piece that we are testing the waters with. If sales do well and there is some interest in another mount or just blank plates we will definitely make it.