New Hahn/QA1 Bolt-In Spherical Coilovers!

• Any of you "seasoned" slingers out there have experience with Hahn lately? I got in on a group by back in March on the QA1 shocks and I'm still waiting on them. I had received a call on March 30 where they told me I would be getting them within the next 2 weeks, so stupid me put my sling in the shop on April 10. Put in my sway bar and removed the stock shocks.....and that was it. Still waiting. Sling has been on jack stands for nearly 5 weeks now! I've emailed them trying to get updates and would get the generic "they are on their way" response. I received another email on April 30 stating that they received the shocks from QA1 and they would ship next week. Well, here I am two weeks later and still no shocks! Is this typical? I realize this was a group buy and all, but 2 months waiting on a shipment???? This was my first time dealing with Hahn so not a very good experience......

:SLRSS:

S O G Member

Oklahoma

Slingshot

Riders

• So what's the story here? Ironically enough though, I received an email stating that they should ship today or tomorrow, then I got a shipment notification a few minutes ago! Strange........

Totally typical...and he still lurks around so probably got a notification when you posted on this thread.

Some times the squeaky wheel gets the grease.... other times there's no grease to be found. Just know your aren't the first.

Good luck

• Any of you "seasoned" slingers out there have experience with Hahn lately? I got in on a group by back in March on the QA1 shocks and I'm still waiting on them. I had received a call on March 30 where they told me I would be getting them within the next 2 weeks, so stupid me put my sling in the shop on April 10. Put in my sway bar and removed the stock shocks.....and that was it. Still waiting. Sling has been on jack stands for nearly 5 weeks now! I've emailed them trying to get updates and would get the generic "they are on their way" response. I received another email on April 30 stating that they received the shocks from QA1 and they would ship next week. Well, here I am two weeks later and still no shocks! Is this typical? I realize this was a group buy and all, but 2 months waiting on a shipment???? This was my first time dealing with Hahn so not a very good experience......

Put your Slingshot back together with your OLD parts...

History shows its a good idea to keep an eye on that tracking. The notification just means a label was created not that your order actually shipped.

Got my tracking number. Should be here Monday. Really looking forward to taking it out and testing the new "ride".

Putting the new sway bar in was kind of a booger! Taking the stock one off went so easy and fast I thought "no big deal". Putting the new one in quickly changed my mind!

:SLRSS:

S O G Member

Oklahoma

Slingshot

Riders