One of my Threads Got a "Dislike"

• Hey....wait a minute.... @BONES sent me his other box....I don't think he planned this through very well......pretty sure he's got a real mess on his hands by now!! :whistling:

I had 3 boxes left.. I decided to use puppy pads when home & kept 1 box for those long nights.. I like to spread the wealth :thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• If kidding around a little ran him off then he was sure to go sooner or later anyway. I appreciate everything Sam has done and continues to do for the slingshot community but if he is that thin skinned about everything then I don't see him being happy anywhere. If you can't hang with this bunch you can't hang anywhere!

This is the third time so even though Rab was kind enough to give him an area to himself after the last time might as well just shut that section down.

Not sure if his videos are monetized or he gets any manufacturer kickbacks but If he enjoys it and is doing it to help others than he should probably stick to YouTube or Facebook and disable comments because the interwebz is not the place to go if you are afraid of even light criticism or can't handle a little ribbing ....

........ ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I’m so up in the air right now & so confused on wrong & right.. I really wanna Dislike @funinthesun @ @roadog1aj above comments :00008084: , but don’t wanna be that guy.. this thread has me so confused on how to make a clear decision? What if I hurt a feeling, what if someone gets butt hurt ohhhh my god I’m gunna have a nervous break down....someone hug me before I have a melt down!!! :00008359::00008172:

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• I’m so up in the air right now & so confused on wrong & right.. I really wanna Dislike @funinthesun @ @roadog1aj above comments :00008084: , but don’t wanna be that guy.. this world has me so confused on how to make a clear decision? What if I hurt a feeling, what if someone gets butt hurt ohhhh my god I’m gunna have a nervous break down....someone hug me before I have a melt down!!! :00008359::00008172:

Gave you a dislike on your post just to be "mean" and hurt your wittle feelings ......... cowgirl up you fragile, safe space seeking, cry closet hiding, emotional support llama stroking, snowflake .....

Need a hug now ......... laugh-squared

This should make you feel better ...

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I really like the Llama stroking comment , never heard that one.. I’m confused gotta google that one....

DONT GOOGLE IT! Everyone will Dislike what comes up!!!! :00008084::00008172:

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• You know, I have read all the comments and made a few myself on this thread. This really is a tough bunch of guys and girls ( Erica, she scares me to death. She could out drive me and then probably kick my ass and look beautiful while doing it ) but bottom line, there is not a better bunch of people willing to help one another out there. I can’t tell you the wealth of information and entertainment I have gotten from this site ( and this thread has been entertaining). I have not met anyone in person but feel I know many of you like family. I get on almost every day to see what’s up and make sure everyone is ok. One of our family kinda got his feelings hurt but SAM, if your out there, I know any of these folks would be there if you needed them ( go back and look at all the Birthday wishes you received). There’re not all going to love you but they would have your back if you needed them. Not everyone is going to like everyone, I’m sure some will think this post is a waste of space but I am given the opportunity to say what I want on this forum as is everyone else. I love you all and appreciate each of you ( even those that don’t care for me ).
    Thank you for giving me this opportunity.
    Jerry

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Dochatley
    Dallas, Texas

Edited once, last by Dochatley ().

• Members, can I get back to my job of producing helpful information for our Slingshot Community. Please!!

After you used my rope to hang my thumbs down? No way dude. I've got the Obama death squads looking for you. Their unemployed and needing some money so thought I'd help them out.

• @samowens44 You pay way too much attention to us! Take a breath, shake your head and go back to doin what you do. We all have to get in where we fit in. I haven't found the exact spot yet but I feel like I'm close! :thumbup:

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Sam it is all fun and games for us, the fact that you keep asking people to "move on" means that you see our posting as some sort of attack on yourself rather than "us" just having our usual fun derailing threads.....

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.