Exhaust fumes problem SOLVED!

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • Some of the pieces were already being picked up laying in the street yesterday. They must need something better than the double sided tape to hold them on.

I’ll post a picture later. I drilled a 1/8” hole on each end of each piece and used a 1/8” rivet. If they come off It would have to scrape hard and long! Checking to see if Tripod :D is around.

• I’ll post a picture later. I drilled a 1/8” hole on each end of each piece and used a 1/8” rivet. If they come off It would have to scrape hard and long! Checking to see if Tripod :D is around.

I’ll post a picture later. I drilled a 1/8” hole on each end of each piece and used a 1/8” rivet. If they come off It would have to scrape hard and long! Checking to see if Tripod :D is around.

I bought some thin Alum. from Home Depot to make the pieces, and I am going to do the same thing with the rivets. I am just going to bend a 45 degree bend at 1 inch, leaving 2 inches to hang down from the cross piece on the frame. 11 inches long for the two sides and 14 inches for the center

• I bought some thin Alum. from Home Depot to make the pieces, and I am going to do the same thing with the rivets. I am just going to bend a 45 degree bend at 1 inch, leaving 2 inches to hang down from the cross piece on the frame. 11 inches long for the two sides and 14 inches for the center

Just watch for roadkill and other road debris as the aluminum may need occasional restraightening.

• Sorry to say for me there was no difference. Didn't even really notice a difference cruising 55-70. I'm up in altitude and Bob may have tuned a bit Rich. I have a back wind Restrictor too. I think I'm going to break down and get a medium length spoiler from SlingMods for my Fathers Day to me from me gift! Anyone know if there is a discount code for this weekend?

• Sorry to say for me there was no difference. Didn't even really notice a difference cruising 55-70. I'm up in altitude and Bob may have tuned a bit Rich. I have a back wind Restrictor too. I think I'm going to break down and get a medium length spoiler from SlingMods for my Fathers Day to me from me gift! Anyone know if there is a discount code for this weekend?

Check here - Ebay is 20% off until 8 today | Polaris Slingshot Forum Don't know if SlingMods has it listed there, but maybe...

My MISTAKE - Code expired back in MARCH! Fudge, I was about to use it myself!

Edited once, last by BKL ().