Indurapower Battery

• I just saw this in this months Good Guys Rod and Custom. Indurapower.com This is a Lithium Battery with a 5 year warranty, in a compact size and a lighter weight. Has anyone checked these out or is there anyone running one of these. Life span is 10 or 12 years and for the SS I think we would be looking at around $300. I have an E-Mail to them right now looking for the Group 34 replacement

• Dang it... I just replaced my Optima about a month ago.... Keeping my eyes glued to this. I like Optima, but I never have had one last longer than 28 months in any of my vehicles. Thanks @FunCycle

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Not sure if I am ready to trust a lithium battery being used with a charging system that was not designed specifically for it. Here in the desert we have more golf courses than you can shake a stick at, as such we also have more golf carts and we get to try all the newest technology in golf carts including golf carts using lithium batteries

Last week a multi million dollar home located at the Indian Wells country club burned downed - the cause lithium batteries in a golf cart

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Dang it... I just replaced my Optima about a month ago.... Keeping my eyes glued to this. I like Optima, but I never have had one last longer than 28 months in any of my vehicles. Thanks @FunCycle

I am still running the stock battery from assembly date Dec. 2014. Never/NEVER put anything but distilled water in a lead acid battery.

• I would be very careful....lithium batteries have a big problem when they are over charged ..they BLOW UP....shooting fire...

Cell phones...laptops ...hover boards

I would wait a few years to see how they preform....the gas tank and lines is right on top of the battery....

• Dumb LI batteries like in vape toys (yes I have a few), and in the early Teslas are prone to blowing up. Modern, higher power LI batteries, like laptop and automotive, have for years had computers inline to manage the charge cycle so that they down't blow up. A lesson learned from Sony laptop batteries circa last millennium. LI unaware charging systems may affect the lifespan of the battery, but you shouldn't have a fire, unless the battery was made in China.

I'm coming up on 3 years with the stock battery. No particular interest in getting the latest and greatest. Scrape off the crud, put in a new cheap ass battery when the time comes. An SLA or AGM, I can see that. Much more fancy, not on my radar.