I am thinking about heading to Deals Gap

• Im thinking about heading to Deals Gap this weekend. Anybody up that way want to meet up? Allison has some stuff to do around the house and told me i could do what I wanted to. A friend on a Honda FSB is heading up there at 3:30am and will be staying till Monday. So he asked if I wanted to tag along.

Let me know if any of yall want to meet.

• Sounds good. I am driving my Slingshot up there.. I will be headed out at 3:30 in the morning. Just shoot me a text if you get over that way....

it also depends on some samples that might come in today. If that happens I'll be stripping seats out on Saturday.

Where were you thinking of meeting up?

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• We are officially out of gas in the four main gas stations for my town - about 20 miles north of Charlotte.

I stopped at theee of them to fill up my Slingshot and no gas and they said the fourth one was also out. It is going to be a beautiful weekend and I wanted to ride.

The highway is filled with Floridians headed north and cars are starting to run out of gas on the highway.

• We are officially out of gas in the four main gas stations for my town - about 20 miles north of Charlotte.

I stopped at theee of them to fill up my Slingshot and no gas and they said the fourth one was also out. It is going to be a beautiful weekend and I wanted to ride.

The highway is filled with Floridians headed north and cars are starting to run out of gas on the highway.

What highway are you on, 95? Wonder why they're all the way to NC.

• What highway are you on, 95? Wonder why they're all the way to NC.

Maybe 'cause of this ..... might not be a good weekend to run the Gap .....

My fellow Floridians are scattering like ants without any idea where they are going ... most from the Keys went to the West Coast .. now they have to leave there and find someplace else .... many just went North until they could find a Hotel ... which put them in your neck of the woods ....

You see that one little spot in South FL that is the only place in the last update not in the direct hit cone of possibility .....

That's my house ......... tongue-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I just find all of this interesting. I have been in daily phone calls with the entire Navy SE region about this storm, so we're watching really closely, hourly updates on the track, etc. One of my buddies has command of the Reserve center in Puerto Rico that just got schwacked, and two others who are evacuating from the Reserve centers in Miami and West Palm Beach to Tallahassee and Pensacola. I have evacuees from Florida potentially headed this direction as well. With the way the track has shifted, South Carolina isn't going to get as much weather as it was, and I'm curious why North Carolina is seeing all the traffic and the gas consumption. We still have plenty of gas here, on the I-85 corridor, although traffic is up. I just find it interesting.

You guys told us to come up!!!!!! Come down to Tampa and get gas we have some down here...........

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• I stole your map and hope you can see where I live. The little punching bag called Clearwater Beach. Not as pretty as your drawing I know. At least you will know where to pick up a new SS.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app