Face mask/kerchief

• If you put @ and then a minimum of 3 of the letters of the person, you can "tag" them. It will show up when they log onto here, if they pay attention to it.

Understood! Thank you and I'm sorry if I made anyone upset by not knowing. I will go into my shell and not post anything. I will simply read and stay quiet so I don't piss off anyone else. Again sorry for causing such a strain in your life for not knowing something.

RNJ12

• Understood! Thank you and I'm sorry if I made anyone upset by not knowing. I will go into my shell and not post anything. I will simply read and stay quiet so I don't piss off anyone else. Again sorry for causing such a strain in your life for not knowing something.

RNJ12

That's not the way it works here
    If you make a mistake you join a long list of us who have all made mistakes in the past.
    You are a member of a very forgiving family - don't hide - you didn't cause anyone strain.....
    Hang in there and keep posting.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @rnj12 not a problem, welcome to join in at any time. I know you may be new so a lot of questions and of course problems have already been discussed on here so if you just use the search feature you will find most anything that you may be interested in. If that does not work, most times if you post what you are interested in someone will help you

• Brent, let me say this in the most manly way possible - if all of us were in good a shape as you we would have absolutely nuthin to bitch about :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Brent, let me say this in the most manly way possible - if all of us were in good a shape as you we would have absolutely nuthin to bitch about :00008359:

Thanks Bill. I'll take that as manly as possible! haha! Honest, I've been very blessed went it comes to health. Pushing 58, and I've never spent a night in the hospital unless I was visiting someone else. It's not because I've taken that great of care of myself, it has to be in the genes. Now if I could just get rid of some of these "Husky" pounds (we don't say fat, right?) that would be even better!

• Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.